Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Recruitment notification announced for the post of Field Engineers & Energy Assessors. There is a total of 07 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online. The detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
About IIT Ropar: Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) is a technical university located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It is one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country. IIT Ropar was established by MHRD in 2008. The classes for the academic session 2008–2009 were held at IIT Delhi. The Institute started functioning from its transit campus in Rupnagar in August 2009.
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023 for Field Engineers & Energy Assessors:
|Job Role||Field Engineers & Energy Assessors|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 to 90,000/- per month|
|Experience||0 – 8 years|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Indore, Ropar & Gandhinagar|
|Last Date||17 Mar 2023|
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Electrical/Mechanical /Energy /Instrumentation.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks ( 55% marks for SC/ST) in their bachelors or diploma program.
- B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/Energy/Instrumentation with 1-2 years’ experience preferred. Freshers can also apply.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Energy/Instrumentation with 1-2 years’ experience
- Diploma/BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Energy/ Instrumentation with BEE CEA/CEM certification on energy audit.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks ( 55% marks for SC/ST) in their bachelor or diploma program.
- M.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/Energy/Instrumentation with 2-4 years experience.
- B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/Energy/Instrumentation with 4-6 years of experience.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Energy/Instrumentation with 6-8 years of experience.
- Energy Audit as per set protocols,
- Train and oversee Engineers in assessment and instrumentations
- Data review with Faculty Council
- Customer relationship
- Audit tool uses/feedback Recommendation
- Follow-ups with customer
- Collect and record the data during the Assessment.
- Discussion with the Energy Auditor to analyze data & provide recommendations.
- Assessment Equipment (Instruments) maintenance.
- Field Engineers: Rs. 25,000 – 35,000/- per month
- Energy Assessors: Rs.65,000 – 90,000/- per month
No.of.Vacancies: 07 Posts
- Field Engineers – 05 Posts
- Energy Assessors – 02 Posts
Selection Process of IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023:
- Selected candidates will be scheduled for an online interview.
- Candidates who got shortlisted from the online interview will be notified one week before the finalized date.
How to apply for IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode by the given link. Further, Candidates must send the filled-in application form as well as the relevant documents in a single PDF file to the mentioned mail id on or before 17 March 2023.
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The contract length of the post will be 2 Years ( Initially for one year and will be extended later).