IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Technology Ropar notification announced for the Library Professional Trainee/Part Time Sports Coaches post. There is a total of 11 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online /attend the walk-in interview. The detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
About IIT Ropar: Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) is a technical university located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It is one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country. IIT Ropar was established by MHRD in 2008. The classes for the academic session 2008–2009 were held at IIT Delhi. The Institute started functioning from its transit campus in Rupnagar in August 2009.
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023 for Library Professional Trainee/Part Time Sports Coaches:
|Job Role||Library Professional Trainee/Part-Time Sports Coaches|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 30,000/-|
|Last Date||09 July 2023|
|Interview Date||17 July 2023|
Library Professional Trainee:
- Masters in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc) or equivalent with First Class.
- Desirable Experience: Knowledge of computers, IT Applications in Libraries, Library Management System.
- Nature of Traineeship:
- Learn while work on different functions & services of the libraries of Transit and Main Campuses.
- The selected candidates will work from Monday- Saturday (six days a week) and be ready to work in different shifts, weekends and holidays on rotation basis.
Part-Time Sports Coaches:
- Preference will be given to the experienced, qualified, result oriented coaches with minimum qualification of NIS/MPED/PGDPEd/ BPE from UGC recognized University with two years of sports coaching experience in College/ University/ State team/ National team of respective sports. OR
- Graduation in any discipline from UGC recognized University with sports coaching diploma/ certificate from sports association /federation with three years of sports coaching experience in College/ University/ State team/ National team of respective sports. OR
- Graduation in any discipline from UGC recognized University and candidate must be an International player/ National Player/ State Player with five years of coaching experience in College / University / State team / National team of respective sports.
- Library Professional Trainee: 26 Years(As on 09 July 2023)
- Part-Time Sports Coaches: 23 Years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for different categories will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules
- Library Professional Trainee: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Part-Time Sports Coaches: Rs. 20,000 – 30,000/- negotiable
No.of.Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Library Professional Trainee: 02 Posts
- Part-Time Sports Coaches: 09 Posts(01 each for all sports)
- Table Tennis,
- Weightlifting /Gym)
- Library Professional Trainee: Selection of candidates will be based on their consistent good academic record, performance in the written test, trade/practical test and personal interview.
- Part-Time Sports Coaches: The selection process will be a walk-in-interview
How to apply for IIT Ropar Recruitment 2023?
Library Professional Trainee: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online before 09 July 2023. 12.00 midnight.
Part-Time Sports Coaches: Candidates who fulfil the qualifications/experience and exact skill set as mentioned should report for Walk-in-Interview at the mentioned venue on 17 July 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
Interview Date & Time: 17 July 2023. 9.30 am
Room No. 101,
First Floor, East Wing,
M. Visvesvaraya Block,