IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee Jobs for Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Assistant Coach, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant, Driver.The detailed eligibility and application process of IIT Roorkee Recruitment are given in below.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Driver & Others|
|Job Location||Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date||23 April 2018|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Technical Superintendent:
- M.Sc. in (Electronics/Computer Science/Chemistry/Physics) OR
- B.Tech/B.E. in (Electronics/ Computer Science/Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) OR
- B.Sc. [(Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)/ Electronics/Computer Science)] with two years relevant experience OR
- MCA with one year experience OR
- Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in appropriate field (Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) with 03 years experience.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Master Degree OR Bachelors Degree with two years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of computer office applications & Secretariat practices.
Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha):
- Post-graduate degree in Hindi preceded by a Bachelor’s degree with English as a subject OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one compulsory subject and post-graduation in English from any recognized University, with at least one year of relevant translation experience with essential working expertise in computer applications in Hindi and English. OR
- English as an essential subject at the level of 10+2 (12th) and thereafter Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as the main subject and atleast 03 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in any Central/State Government organization or any other government/semi government organization.
Diploma (three years) in Civil or Electrical Engineering preferable first class, with three years relevant experience.
- 10+2 or equivalent with Science Stream.
- Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the Central/State Govt. or an Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala.
Junior Lab Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Computer Science) OR
- Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in (Computer Science/Electrical/Civil).
- Knowledge of computer applications.
Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications
- Senior Secondary (10+2) pass with Driving License of both heavy and light duty vehicles with 03 years of driving and maintenance experience OR
- 10+2 pass with ITI course with Driving license for both heavy and light duty vehicles with 02 years of relevant experience.
Age limit(As on 23.04.2018):
- Jr Technical Superintendent/Jr Superintendent/Jr Engineer: 18 to 32 years
- Pharmacist/Assistant Coach/Junior Lab Asst/Junior Asst/Driver: 18 to 27 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Divyang – 10 years for Unreserved category. 13 years to OBC & 15 years to SC/ST category.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment Vacancies – 59 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent- 4 Posts
- Junior Superintendent – 17 Posts
- Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha) – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Assistant Coach – 1 Post
- Junior Lab Assistant – 11 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 19 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Jr Technical Superintendent/Jr Superintendent/Jr Engineer: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Assistant Coach/Junior Lab Asst/Junior Asst/Driver: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on written test/interview.
- The selection process shall have two tier test.
- Tier-I will consists of the objective type written examination for the screening and shortlisting will comprise of English Language (Basic Knowledge), General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Basic Arithmetic and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Tier-II at the second level examination for the shortlisted candidates will be in the form of Typing Test on Computer (Hindi & English) and job – related test.
- Merit list for final selection will be made only on the basis of the qualifying marks obtained in Tier-II examination.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee is for IIT Roorkee employees, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order – in favour of Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee payable at Roorkee.
How to apply IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 23 April 2018.After successfully submitting, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment),
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee – 247 667 (Uttarakhand)