IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Research Associate/JRF. There is 04 vacancy available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal/Email. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 for Research Associate/JRF:
|Job Role||Research Associate/JRF|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Last date||27 September 2023|
Title of Project: Techniques for Context-Based Security Analysis Platform
Duration: Duration is for 2 years or until the end of the project, whichever is earlier
Research Associate: M.Tech. in CSEiECE/EEE (or equivalent), having at least 2 years of experience or PhD in CSE/ECE/EEE (or equivalent)
JRF: M.Tech. in CSE/ECE/EEE (or equivalent) with qualified GATE in CS/EC/EE or B.Tech. in CSE (or equivalent) with valid CATE in CS
Note: Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications 5. and experience.
- For RA, having the knowledge of machine learning and Android internals with some amount of programming skills is desirable for the project monitoring implementation, testing and benchmarking of the findings.
- For JRF, having strong programming skills, knowledge in information and network security, machine learning, and some amount of Android internals are desirable for the implementation, testing and benchmarking of the findings.
- Note: The selected candidate may get an opportunity for phD admission
- Research Associate: Rs. 58,000/-
- JRF: Rs.37,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 04 Post
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- JRF: 03 Posts
- The selection includes interviews
- The interview date will be notified to the selected candidates through email.
How to apply for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the Application in Plain paper with a detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates to the mentioned address or email on or before 27 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.
Prof. Sateesh Kumar Peddoju,
Dept./Centre Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org