Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 announced for Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate posts. Indian Institute Of Technology–Roorkee (IIT–Roorkee), invited for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator, and the sponsor of the project is the Department of Science and Technology. There is a total of 3 vacancies for these positions. Candidates who completed B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Plan/M. Arch can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal/email. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023 for SRF/JRF/ Project Associate:
|Job Role||SRF/JRF / Project Associate|
|Last date to apply||27 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
Project Title: A Comprehensive GIS-based toolkit for investigating the cultural routes of Bhatia’s trade routes in Uttarakhand.
Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate degree in Architecture, Conservation, Landscape, or any Spatial Information Technology related. The candidate is selected through a process described through any one of the following.
- National Eligibility Tests-CSIR UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE
- National-level examinations are conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions.
- For SRF, a minimum of two years of research experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience in working with AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and ArcGIS. Web-GlS Application development and Image editing tools are desirable. Working with mountain communities is advantageous.
- Post Graduate degree in Architecture, Conservation, Landscape, or any Spatial information Technology related or degree related to B.Tech (related to Software development) or B.Arch/B.Planning from a recognized university.
- Knowledge and experience in working with AutoCAD, Sketch-up, ARCGis, Web-GIS Application development, and Image editing tools are desirable.
Job description: This position requires. three different skill sets.
- Documentation of Cultural heritage along the Trade routes through intense fieldwork in the Bhotia tribe routes in the mountain areas of Pithoragh, Uttarakhand.
- The second skills are ARC GIS, Spatial tools, and analysis. Knowledge of WebGIS portal development is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Web portal development integrating the rich documentation of cultural heritage through fieldwork and spatial tools.
- Note: Project Duration: 2 years 9 months
Senior Research Fellow: 35,000/month + 8% HRA
Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/month + 8% HRA
- 31,000/month + HRA to Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or National level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions.
- 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under the above eligibility.
No.of.vacancies: 3 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Associate: – 1 Post
Selection Process for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023:
The selection process for Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate is based on interviews. Only the Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview by email or phone which will be held on 5 April 2023, 9.30 A.M. Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate at the time of interview for verification.
How to apply for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can send a detailed resume with all the copies of attested relevant documents through email(email@example.com) or post to the below-mentioned address latest by 27 March 2023.
For More details: Click here
The Principal Investigator,
Department of Architecture and Planning,
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,