IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee notifications for Junior Research Fellow in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 31,000/-|
|Job Location||Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Venue Location||Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Venue Date||16, 22 & 24 April 2019|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B. Tech. with GATE/NET in Electrical / Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent degree in Engg. with minimum one year experience or
- M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in Engg
JRF (Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry. In addition. NET or GATE qualification.
JRF (Electronics): M.Tech in Electronics/Computer/Civil/Earth Science and other relevant branches
Age limit: As per IIT Roorkee Institute rules.
IIT Roorkee – Discipline wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (Electronics) – 1 Post
- JRF (Electrical): Rs.25,000/Month
- JRF (Chemistry)/JRF (Electronics): Rs.31,000/Month
IIT Roorkee JRF Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview. Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
How to apply IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2019 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 16 April 2019, 22 April 2019 & 24 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 16th, 22nd & 24th April 2019 (Tuesday, Monday & Wednesday)
- JRF (Electrical) – 22.04.2019 at 11.00 AM at EED Department
- JRF (Chemistry) – 24.04.2019 at 04.00 PM at Department of Chemistry
- JRF (Electronics) – 16.04.2019 at 9.00 AM at Electronics & Communication Department
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including respective discipline of degree certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.