IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad notifications for Junior Technician, Junior Assistant.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Technician, Junior Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ ITI/Any degree|
|Job Location||Palakkad (Kerala)|
|Last Date||11 April 2018|
- Diploma of 3 years duration in Engineering (or) ITI with 2 Years experience or Graduate in Engineering
- The relevant disciplines are Civil Engg, Electrical Engg(inclusive of Electronics, Communication and Instrumentation), Mechanical Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Engineering Works Division[with Civil/Electrical Engg qualification], Instrumentation.
- Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations.
- Desirable: Experience in handling Administrative/Academic/ Legal/ Finance & Accounts/ Purchase & Stores
Note: Those who applied in response to the earlier advertisements need apply again to be considered.
Age limit(As on 07.03.2018): Below 27 years
Post wise vacancies: 15 Posts
- Junior Technician (Civil) – 1 Post
- Junior Technician (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Junior Technician (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Junior Technician (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- Junior Technician (Engineering Works Division) – 1 Post
- Junior Technician (Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 8 Posts
The procedure of selection to each of the posts will be informed to the shortlisted candidates along with the admit card for selection test/interview call letter.
Application Fee: Rs.100/‐ (No fee for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and persons with disabilities (PWD))
How to apply IIT Palakkad Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 April 2018.After submitting, send hard copy of application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 16 April 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
The Registrar i/c,
Ahalia Integrated Campus,