Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Non-Teaching Posts (Chief Scientific Officer/ Principal Scientific Officer/ Senior Scientific Officer). There are 04 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of PhD are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2023 for Non-Teaching Posts:
|Job Role||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Experience||5 – 14 Years|
|Salary||Rs 1,01,500 – 1,59,100/- pm|
|Last Date||17 June 2023|
- Chief Scientific Officer(AIOT):
- PhD degree in appropriate engineering, chemistry, physics, and biology discipline.
- At least 14 years relevant post-Ph.D. degree experience in specialized areas, with at least 4 years with
- Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9,500/- or Academic Pay Level 13 A2
- Desirable: Experience in VLSI Design Cycles/Use and maintenance of semiconductor fabrication equipment and mask making/ Electronic manufacturing, including PCB Design and fabrication/ Packaging and Testing of semiconductor chips.
- Principal Scientific Officer(CRDSI):
- Ph.D. degree in an appropriate engineering, chemistry, physics, and biology discipline.
- At least 10 years relevant post-Ph.D. degree experience in specialized areas, with at least 4 years with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8,000/- or Academic Pay Level 12
- Experience in handling, setting up, installing, running, integration or designing advanced scientific equipment & systems and expertise in advanced analytical techniques: structural techniques (XRD, XRF), spectroscopic methods (Raman, NMR, XPS, UPS, FTIR etc), electron microscopy (FESEM, TEM etc), Magnetic Measurements (SQUID, PPMS etc). (preferably latest experience)
- Experience in procurement of instruments
- Skill in project/grant writing
- Human resource management skill and managing of central facilities
- Experience in organising workshop/conference/symposium
- Senior Scientific Officer(AIOT):
- PhD degree in an appropriate engineering, chemistry, physics, and biology discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant post-Ph.D. degree experience in a specialized domain, with at least 3 years with
- Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- or Academic Pay Level 10
- Desirable: Experience in VLSI Design Cycles/Use and maintenance of semiconductor fabrication equipment and mask making/Electronic manufacturing, including PCB Design and fabrication/Packaging and Testing of semiconductor chips.
Age Limit(As on 17 June 2023):
- Chief Scientific Officer: 57 Years
- Principal Scientific Officer: 50 Years
- Senior Scientific Officer: 50 Years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age to SC, ST, OBC, PWD & Ex-Serviceman would be admissible as per Central Government Rules for the category post(s) only
- Chief Scientific Officer: Rs. 1,59,100/-pm
- Principal Scientific Officer: Rs.1,39,600/- pm
- Senior Scientific Officer: Rs. 1,01,500/-pm
No.of.Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Chief Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Principal Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer: 02 Post
The selection process includes an Interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to:
- Hold a Written Test, Skill Test, or Interview for selection whenever circumstances so warrant.
- Withdraw any advertised post(s)
- Offer the post at a level lower than that advertised
- Outstation Applicants called for the test, and those who qualify for the last round of selection (namely the skill test), will get reimbursement of fare (from the Place of Residence to Jodhpur and back by the shortest route) as per norms of the Institute through on-line transfer (RTGS/NEFT)
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1,000/- for posts with Pay level 10 & above, Rs.500/- for all other posts.
- Persons from the SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Women, EWS categories, and regular employee(s) of IIT Jodhpur are not required to pay the application fee.
- Submitting the application form and paying the fee should be done only through the online process.
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 17 June 2023 (23.59 hrs.)
For more details & Apply: Click here.
- The candidate shall retain the mobile number & email address provided at the time of filling out the application form, as all further communication shall be made by email and/or mobile number.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative.
- IIT Jodhpur reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts.