Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIT Indore Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant Professors. There are 34 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Ph.D. are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IIT Indore: Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Indore is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, and was founded in the year 2009. IIT Indore was ranked 10 by National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2020 among engineering colleges in India. The campus offers five halls of residence, a Learning Resource Center(LRC), and various Departments.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professors:
|Job Role||Assistant Professors|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 1,20,540 – 1,68,276/-|
|Last Date||21 April 2023|
Assistant Professor Grade I:
- Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
- Experience: Minimum three years of industrial/ research/ teaching experience, excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Grade-II: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Space Engineering
- Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Age Limit: Maximum 32 years
- Assistant Professor I: Rs 1,68,276/-
- Assistant Professors II: Rs 1,20,540/-
No.of.Vacancies: 34 Posts (OBC-04, SC-06, ST-07, EWS-12, PWD-05)
- The selection process includes Interviews.
- Based on the shortlisting criteria, applications will be processed.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted through the emails, provided by them in the application form.
- The Institute reserves the right to call only those candidates for interview who are shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications, experience, research, publication records, and requirements of individual academic departments, centers, and schools.
How to apply for IIT Indore Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 21 April 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: The candidate should retain a copy of the filled application form for future reference.