IIT Indore Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology Indore invites application form for the post of Junior Research Fellow – 1 post. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in relevant field with a valid GATE score or UGC/ CSIR-NET qualification are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their CV to email id [email protected] on or before 07 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/Research Associates
- Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for Finance Officer/RA/JRF
IIT Indore Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last Date||07 September 2020|
- Master’s degree in civil engineering: Geotechnical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering with a valid GATE score or UGC/ CSIR-NET qualification.
Duration: Initial appointment will be for one year and is extendable up to a maximum of three years, solely based on performance.
IIT Indore Recruitment Selection Process for JRF:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email.
How to Apply IIT Indore Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV including academic background, work experience to Dr Neelima Satyam D., Discipline of Civil Engineering, IIT Indore, via e-mail: [email protected] latest by 07 September 2020. Complete information with respect to GATE and /or UGC/CSIR-NET should be mentioned in the CV.
Note: Subject line” Application for IRF position on ISRO”
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now