IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant (Tech) – 01 post on contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application along with required documents through email id: [email protected] on or before 10 June 2020 by 5 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Assistant (Tech)|
|Last Date||10 June 2020|
For Project Assistant (Tech):
- B. E/ B. Tech or higher degree in Computer Science/ Biomedical.
- Eligibility Criteria: 65% or higher in B.E/B.Tech and 75% or higher in M.E/M.Tech with at least 4 Years of
- Experience in Store & Purchase Related works like e-Procurement/e-Tendering in any Central Govt. Institute/ Autonomous body of Govt. of India
Project Assistant (Tech): Rs.29,200-31,200-33,200-35,800- 38,400-41,000/- p.m
IIT Delhi Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Interview Performance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed to Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
How to Apply IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates download an application form in IIT Delhi website (www.ird.iitd.ac.in) and may submit the duly filled application form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. to email id: [email protected] on or before 10 June 2020 by 5 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here