IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi scheduled for the post of Executive Assistant (EA) for Institute of Eminence (IoE) Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Executive Assistant|
|Last Date||20 December 2018|
Education Qualification: Masters degree with 55% marks from a recognized university/ B.Tech with minimum 2 years experience in Project management or in academic administration. Preference will be given to MBA qualifiers from a reputed Institute.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skill.
- Excellent IT skills (MS-Office, MS-Project, Outlook, Management of Website), Data Collection and Data Analysis.
- Organizational and Priority Management skills.
- Ready to work under pressure with flexible working hours.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
Age Limit: Below 45 years.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt policy.
Tenure Period: Initially for One year extendable up to maximum of five years based on
annual performance to be evaluated by the concerned Head and IoE Office.
IIT Delhi EA Recruitment – Selection process:
Shortlisting of the candidate will be made through the ERP System. Shortlisted candidates will undergo the following Tests:
- Written Test on Data Analysis and Communication Skills.
- Candidates with minimum 60% marks will be called for Group-Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 for EA?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 20 December 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 5th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th December 2018