IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) jobs for the post of Project Engineer, Project Software Engineer, Junior Research Fellow & Project Technical Assistant. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019:
IIT Bombay Recruitment for Project Engineer/Project Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Project Engineer, Project Software Engineer, Junior Research Fellow, Project Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Up to Rs.40,000 – 56,000/-|
|Last Date||17 May 2019|
IIT Bombay Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.Tech or equivalent with 2-3 Years of experience. Or
- M.Tech or equivalent with 1-2 Years of experience in CSE/ ECE.
- Must have strong software development skills in C/C++.
- Must have experience building software for wireless/networking applications.
- Must be comfortable with software development and debugging on Linux, and in virtualized environments.
- Understanding of 3GPP standards (e.g., LTE), especially the packet core, is highly desirable.
Project Software Engineer:
- MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree OR
- BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 2 years relevant
Junior Research Fellow: MSc in Chemistry preferably Organic Chemistry, with CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (LS) or GATE qualified.
Project Technical Assistant:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Production Engineering plus 1 years of experience or equivalent
- At least one years of hands on shop floor experience in machine handling, operation, maintenance, service, repair related to filed
- Experience in understanding engineering drawings
Age limit: Below 28 years (For Project Technical Assistant) & Others as per Institute Rules.
Post wise vacancies: 7 Posts
- Project Engineer – 3 Posts
- Project Software Engineer – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Technical Assistant – 2 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now