IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) jobs for the post of Project Engineer, Project Software Engineer, Junior Research Fellow & Project Technical Assistant. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019:
IIT Bombay Recruitment for Project Engineer/Project Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Project Engineer, Project Software Engineer, Junior Research Fellow, Project Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Up to Rs.40,000 – 56,000/-|
|Last Date||17 May 2019|
IIT Bombay Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.Tech or equivalent with 2-3 Years of experience. Or
- M.Tech or equivalent with 1-2 Years of experience in CSE/ ECE.
- Must have strong software development skills in C/C++.
- Must have experience building software for wireless/networking applications.
- Must be comfortable with software development and debugging on Linux, and in virtualized environments.
- Understanding of 3GPP standards (e.g., LTE), especially the packet core, is highly desirable.
Project Software Engineer:
- MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree OR
- BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 2 years relevant
Junior Research Fellow: MSc in Chemistry preferably Organic Chemistry, with CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (LS) or GATE qualified.
Project Technical Assistant:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Production Engineering plus 1 years of experience or equivalent
- At least one years of hands on shop floor experience in machine handling, operation, maintenance, service, repair related to filed
- Experience in understanding engineering drawings
Age limit: Below 28 years (For Project Technical Assistant) & Others as per Institute Rules.
Post wise vacancies: 7 Posts
- Project Engineer – 3 Posts
- Project Software Engineer – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Technical Assistant – 2 Posts
- Project Engineer/Project Software Engineer: Rs.40,000 – 56,000/Month
- Project Technical Assistant: Rs.18,000 – 26,000/Month
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25,000/Month
IIT Bombay Recruitment Selection process:
The selection will be done on the basis of Interview. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this all positions in online latest by 17 May 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application (Project Engineer): 17 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application (Project Software Engineer): 13 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application (Junior Research Fellow): 13 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application (Project Technical Asst): 15 April 2019