IIT Bombay Recruitment 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has announced notification for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant. Candidates with the qualification of BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/LLB can apply for this post. There are 37 openings for this IIT Bombay jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process for IIT Bombay vacancies are explained below.
Interested and eligible candidates can also apply for the Administrative Assistant post in SVNIT Recruitment and Other recent IIT Jobs Across India, such as IIT Madras Recruitment, IIT Kharagpur Recruitment & IIT Jammu Recruitment
IIT Bombay: IIT Bombay is the preferred choice for Indian students in STEM fields such as computer science and engineering. IIT Bombay is known for its 4-year, 5-year & 2-year programmes, for which the entrance is through the Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE), Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2023 for Junior Administrative Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 81,100/-|
|Last Date||21 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility- IIT Bombay vacancies:
Junior Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science (Other than Technology & Engineering), Commerce, Management and Legal stream subjects.
- A Junior Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for performing administrative functions to support business operations and requirements.
- Junior Administrative Assistants handle financial and business transactions, write and file reports, and respond to inquiries and concerns. They also monitor office inventories, schedule appointments, and plan travel arrangements.
- Junior Administrative Assistant must have excellent communication and organizational skills, especially in data management processes, to sort files and documents accurately and update information on the database.
Duration: Initially, post would be on contract for 3 years. The performance of the selected/ appointed staff member shall be assessed before expiry of the contract and only those found suitable will be offered a substantive post after completion of 3 years of service on contract.
Age limit(As on 21 December 2023): 27 years
Age relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per Institute norms.
Salary: Initial appointment on 3-year contract at Pay Level 3 (Rs. 21,700 – 69,100). Subsequent substantive appointment at Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) by placement.
No.of.Vacancies: 37 Posts (SC-2, ST-5, OBC-12, UR-14, EWS-4)
- The selection process will be based on a Written Test for IIT Bombay jobs.
- Applications will be scrutinized and shortlisted on the basis of qualifications and/or experience
- The final selection shall be as per the shortlist drawn basis the written test only.
- To be eligible for recruitment, a candidate is required to obtain 60% marks or more (55% marks or more for SC and ST candidates) in the written test.
- Rs. 50/- (nonrefundable)
- SC, ST and PwD applicants and all female applicants are exempted from this fee.
Application fees mode: Online mode
How to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IIT Bombay vacancies online for the post on or before 21 December 2023
For more details & Apply : Click here.