IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) jobs for the post of Junior Mechanic for Diploma/ITI candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Jr. Mechanic|
|Last date||28 September 2018|
- 3year Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Power Electronics from a recognized University / Institute with relevant experience of two years after the diploma. OR
- ITI in Electrician trade with relevant experience of five years after the ITI Certificate.
Desirable Skills: The candidate should have professional experience in handling AudioVisual equipments, Electric pumps & other building maintenance systems for Academic & Residential buildings.
Age limit (As on 28.09.2018): Below 27 years (Age relaxation as per Institute norms)
IIT Bombay Jr Mechanic Recruitment Selection process:
- Screening test / Skill/Trade test and/or Computer proficiency test may be conducted for shortlisting criteria as per the nature of the post.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of written test.
- A candidate is required to obtain 60% & more marks (55% & more marks for SC/ST) in the written test to be eligible for recruitment.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates)
How to apply IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 for Jr Mechanic?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here