IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay job notification for the post of Junior Engineer, Technical Superintendent.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Jr. Engineer, Technical Superintendent|
|Experience||B.E/B.Tech – 1 yr;|
Diploma – 6 yrs
25 April 2018
- B.Tech / B.E. in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience of one year after the degree OR
- 3 year Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience of six years after the diploma.
Knowledge in CAD/ Piping. Knowledge of 3axis electronic motion control. Ability to use LABVIEW/FLUENT and MATLAB.
- B.Tech / B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with relevant experience of one year after the degree OR
- 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering with relevant experience of six years after the diploma
- Desirable Skills: Computer proficiency.
Age limit: 32 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Post wise vacancies: 4 Posts
- Technical Superintendent – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 3 Posts
Contract Period: Three (03) years.
IIT Bombay Recruitment Selection process:
- Screening test/Trade test/Physical test and Computer proficiency test shall be conducted
for shortlisting criteria as per the nature of the post.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of written test.
- A candidate is required to obtain 60% & more marks (55% for post reserved for SC/ST category) in the written test to be eligible for recruitment.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- (No fee for SC/ST, PWD & Women candidates)
How to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
18 April 2018.[Last date extended up to 25 April 2018]
For More details & Apply: Click here