IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) jobs for the post of Technical Assistant, Assistant Security Inspector (Female). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant, Assistant Security Inspector|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,500/-|
|Last date||7 December 2018|
- 3year Diploma in Engineering in Computer/IT/ICT discipline and 2year relevant experience after the diploma. OR
- 10+2 pass with certificate of proficiency in Computer/IT/ICT area, duly recognized by government agencies for vocational training and skill development, and 2year relevant experience after the certificate of proficiency.
Assistant Security Inspector (Female):
- Bachelor’s Degree with security related experience of three years.
- Applicants should possess a valid driving license for light motor vehicle and motorcycle.
Age limit (As on 28.09.2018): Below 27 years (Age relaxation as per Institute norms)
IIT Bombay – Post wise vacancies: 4 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 2 Posts
- Assistant Security Inspector (Female) – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant: Rs.22,000-35,200/-
- Assistant Security Inspector: Rs.25,500-81,100/-
IIT Bombay – Technical Asst/Asst Security Inspector Selection process:
- Screening test / Skill/Trade test and/or Computer proficiency test may be conducted for shortlisting criteria as per the nature of the post.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of written test.
- A candidate is required to obtain 60% & more marks (55% & more marks for SC/ST) in the written test to be eligible for recruitment.
How to apply IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 7 December 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here