Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIT BHU Recruitment 2022 – The Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Junior Research Associate, Senior Research Associate. There are a total of 3 vacancies to be filled for these positions. The educational qualification should be M.Tech/ MS/ Ph.D. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on or before the last date i.e. 16 April 2022. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
IIT BHU Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Junior Research Associate, Senior Research Associate|
|Qualification||M.Tech/ MS/ Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 38,000 – 50,000/ month|
|Last date||16 April 2022|
Education Qualification :
Junior Research Associate (JRA) :
- M.Tech/ MS in Computer Science/Information Technology or M.A. in Linguistics/Sanskrit Grammar from recognized Universities/Institutes.
- Prior experience in programming, Computational Linguistics and NLP would be preferable.
Senior Research Associate (SRA) :
- M.Tech/ MS/ PhD (Computer Science/Information Technology), M.A./ PhD in Linguistics/ Sanskrit Grammar from recognized Universities/ Institutes.
- A minimum two years of experience in programming, Computational Linguistics or NLP is required.
Total Vacancies : 3 Posts
- Junior Research Associate : 2 posts
- Senior Research Associate : 1 post
The pay level for the above mentioned posts is as follows:
- Junior Research Associate : Rs. 38,000/ month
- Senior Research Associate : Rs. 50,000/ month
Selection Process for IIT BHU Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on shortlisting candidates based on their qualification and calling them for interview.
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- Interviews will be conducted online, considering the constraints due to the ongoing pandemic.
How to apply for IIT BHU Recruitment 2022:
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official link given below on or before 16 April 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now