Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IISS Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of SRF/Young Professional in various disciplines. There are 03 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IISS Walk-in-Interview 2023 for SRF/Young Professional :
|Job Role||SRF / Young Professional|
|Total Posts||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 – 31,000/-|
|Interview Date||07 – 15 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Senior Research Fellow :
Project : ” Assessment and Delineation of Variable Target Production Environments (TPE) for Sustainable Soil and Crop Management in Central India”
- M.Sc. in Soil Science/ Soil Chemistry/Agricultural Chemistry/ Agricultural Physics/Agronomy with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachefor’s degree and 2 years Master degree must have N.E.T./GATE qualification.
- Desirable: Should have sound knowledge of crop modeling.
Project : ” Do Agricultural Micro Plastics Undermine Food Security and Sustainable Development in Less Economically Developed Countries “
- M.Sc. in Soil Science/ Soil Chemistrv & Fertility/Soil Chemistry/Agricultural Chemistry/ Agricultural Microbiology/Agronorny/ Chemistry/Environmental Science/ Physiology/ Botany/Crop Plant Physiology/Microbiology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master degree must have N.E.T./GATE qualification.
- Desirable: Sound knowledge in laboratory analysis and Diligent in field work, experienced in conducting field experiments, knowledge in poly mulchine drip irrigation etc.
Young Professional-I :
- Graduate Agriculture/ Extension/Horticulture/Botany including other relevant disciplines.
- Desirable: Knowledge Experience of working with farmers/farmer’s field under participatory mode and computer work.
- Knowledge in Field Experiment & Drip Irrigation.
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow : 21 – 35 years for Men, 21 – 40 years for Women
- Young Professional : 21 – 45 years
- Senior Research Fellow : Rs 31,000/-
- Young Professional : Rs 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 03 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow : 02 Posts
- Young Professional : 01 Post
Selection Process of IISS Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Written Test / Interview.
How to apply for IISS Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview from 07 March 2023 to 15 March 2023 at 10.00 am.
For more details : Click here
Interview Dates :
- Senior Research Fellow : 07 & 14 March 2023
- Young Professional : 15 March 2023
Indian Institute of Soil Science,