IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2021 – Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research invites application form for the post of Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) /Laboratory Technician (Chemistry) for 02 vacancies. Candidates who completed their Bachelor’s degree/Master Degree in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates apply through online on or before 26 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IISER: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) are a group of premier public research institutions in India. The institutes were established by the Government of India through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to provide quality collegiate education in basic sciences coupled with cutting-edge research at the undergraduate level. The institutes were formally established by the Parliament of India through the National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research (Amendment) Act, 2010
IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2021:
IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2021 for Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) /Laboratory Technician (Chemistry):
|Job Role||Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) /Laboratory Technician (Chemistry)|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree|
|Salary||Level 3 to 5|
|Last Date||26 March 2021|
Office Assistant (Multi-Skill):
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline with six years of relevant experience in Administration / Academics / Purchase & Stores / Accounts / IT / Engineering. (or)
- Master’s degree from a recognized university or any Institute in any discipline with four years of relevant experience in Administration / Academics / Purchase & Stores / Accounts / IT / Engineering.
Laboratory Technician (Chemistry):
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute.
- Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) – Not more than 39 years
- Laboratory Technician (Chemistry) – Not more than 27 years
- Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician (Chemistry) – 01 Post
- Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) – Level – 5
- Laboratory Technician (Chemistry) – Level – 3
IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications / Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview / selection process.
- Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to call all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written exam / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed.
- Decision of the Institute in all matter relating to the eligibility of the candidate, screening/ Skill / Written test and selection would be final and binding on all the candidates.
How to apply for IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 26 March 2021.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now