IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2023 has announced notification for Field Worker/Junior Research Fellow post. There are two openings for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Graduate/M.Sc are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email on or before 17 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About IISER: IISERs were created through a proclamation of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to promote quality education and research in science and related areas. The first two IISERs (Pune and Kolkata) were established in 2006. This was followed by an Institute at Mohali (2007), Bhopal & Trivandrum (2008), Tirupati (2015), and Berhampur (2016). IISERs were incorporated as Institutions of National Importance under the umbrella of the NIT (Amendment) Act, 2012 (NIT Act 2007). The Act was further amended in 2014, entitled the NITSER ACT 2014. Each IISER is a degree-granting autonomous institute.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Field Worker/Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 37,000/-|
|Last date||17 November 2023|
Project Title: Molecular and metabolic approaches to enhance protection against high-intensity light in plants by Department of Biological Sciences
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Experience working with Arabidopsis is necessary
Junior Research Fellow:
- Master’s degree in any branch of life sciences with CSIR/UGC- NET/GATE qualification.
- Experience working with Arabidopsis and yeast is necessary.
- The work will involve molecular biology, Arabidopsis genetics and biochemistry, especially protein interaction studies
Duration: 1 year subject to satisfactory performance and continuation of the research project.
- Field Worker: Rs. 18,000/- + HRA as applicable
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 37000/- + HRA as applicable
No.of.Vacancies: 2 posts
- Field Worker: 1 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 1 post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and interviews are likely to be held soon after
How To Apply For IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates must send the updated CV with the name and address of one/two referees to the Associate Professor of the Department through Email on or before 17 November 2023.
For more details: Click here
Email id: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the Email must be ‘Application for ____ position.’