Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate post for a research project funded by the Science Education and Research Board (SERB). Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About IISER: IISERs were created through a proclamation of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to promote quality education and research in science and related areas. The first two IISERs (Pune and Kolkata) were established in 2006. This was followed by an Institute at Mohali (2007), Bhopal & Trivandrum (2008), Tirupati (2015), and Berhampur (2016). IISERs were incorporated as Institutions of National Importance under the umbrella of the NIT (Amendment) Act, 2012 (NIT Act 2007). The Act was further amended in 2014, entitled the NITSER ACT 2014. Each IISER is a degree-granting autonomous institute.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2023 For JRF/ Project Associate:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-per month.|
|Job Location||Bhauri, Bhopal|
|Last date||20 May 2023|
JRF/ Project Associate:
- Master’s (M.Sc.)/M.Tech. degree in Geology/Earth Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate OR CGPA/CPI of 7.0 and above on a 10-point scale.
- The candidate must have Geology and any two from Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry as minors in B.Sc.
- In addition to minimum qualification, for all candidates, a National level examination like National Eligibility Test (NET)/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF/INSPIRE-Ph.D/GATE/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship OR any other Fellowship is mandatory for the JRF position. However, the candidate has M.Tech. degree is exempted.
- Desirable: Field and data processing knowledge in Structural Geology & Experience in working with Matlab/Python programming and ARC-GIS.
Responsibilities: Collecting, processing, and analyzing structural and geological data, preparing thin-sections and microstructural analysis, strain quantification, and preparing maps using the ARC-GIS platform.
Duration: 1 year with a possibility of extension for another year based on performance.
- JRF – Rs.31,000 + HRA (as applicable) with a National level examination like National Eligibility Test (NET)/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF/INSPIRE-Ph.D/GATE/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship or any other Fellowship.
- Project Associate-1: Rs.25,000 + HRA without any abovementioned fellowship.
- JRF: 01 Post.
- Project Associate: 01 Post.
- The selection process will be an application screening/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
How To Apply For IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the application containing a cover letter, detailed CV with a recent photograph, and name of two referees in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org. on or before 20 May 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
Note: The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.