IISC Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Science (IISC), invites applications for the position of Junior Engineer. There is a total of 07 vacancies for this position. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma from a recognized university can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
The Indian Institute of Science is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore, in the Indian state of Karnataka. The Institute began with only two departments: General and Applied Chemistry and Electro-Technology. The first Director, Morris W Travers began the task of organizing the Institute shortly after his arrival in India at the end of 1906. Travers began the construction of the main building, which is one of Bangalore´s landmarks today.
IISC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||7 Posts|
|Last date to apply||26 August 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-year Diploma in Civil / Electrical with a minimum of 55% of marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in central / state government or autonomous institutions or state / central universities or PSUs on regular employment or on temporary or on a contract basis with involvement in the preparation of estimates or e-tendering or site monitoring/supervision in large construction projects (costing Rs. 10 Crores or more) and knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Duration of the Engagement:
- This is purely temporary on a contract basis, initially for a period of 1 year and renewable annually up to a maximum duration of 5 years, based on satisfactory performance.
Age Limit(As on 26 August 2023): Maximum 35 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxations in age are applicable to Persons with Disabilities, SC, OBC-NCL candidates, and Ex-Servicemen as per Govt of India norms as applicable to the Institute. Maximum age (including all categories) relaxation is up to 55 years.
No.of Vacancies: 07 posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil): 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Electrical: 02 Posts
- Selection for the post will be through an interview and/or written test.
- Call letters to attend the interview and/or written test will be sent only to the short-listed candidates by -mail. Candidates are required to check their registered mail frequently
How to apply for IISC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online latest by 26 August 2023. (till 11:59 p.m.)
For More details: Click here.
To apply: Click here.