IIRR Recruitment 2020 – ICAR – Indian Institute of Rice Research invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellows, Junior Research Fellows, Young Professional – II, Project Associates, Technical Assistant, Field Worker for 22 vacancies. Candidates who complete their Master’s Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ M.Sc/ PhD/ B.Sc/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the virtual interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form to email id [email protected] on or before 11 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IIRR Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellows/ Junior Research Fellows/ Young Professional – II/ Project Associates/ Technical Assistant/ Field Worker|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ M.Sc/ PhD/ B.Sc/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 47,000/Month|
|Last Date||11 September 2020|
Senior Research Fellow:
- Masters degree in Agriculture biotechnology/ plant biotechnology/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Bio-chemistry/ Plant Sciences/ Life Sciences with 4 years/5 years o f Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of research experience
Project Associate – II:
- M.Sc (Ag) in Genetics and Plant Breeding /Agricultural Biotechnology from a recognized university and 4 years of research experience OR
- Doctoral Degree in Genetics and plant Breeding / Agricultural Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Biotechnology/ Botany from recognized University
Project Associate I:
- M.Sc (Ag) (4-year degree) in Genetics and Plant Breeding /Agricultural Biotechnology from a recognized university
Field Workers: B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc with specialization in Botany/Genetics
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc in plant breeding/plant Biotechnology with four years of bachelor degree.
- NET from any of CSIR-UGC, ICAR-AICE.
- Masters degree with Agricultural Entomology/Zoology/Biotechnology/Plant Science/Life Sciences.
Technical Assistant: Bachelor degree in science or Diploma in Agriculture.
- PhD in plant science/plant breeding/plant biotechnology or MSc. in Biotechnology/ Agriculture (Plant Biotechnology) Botany with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks
- B.Sc. with computer knowledge
- M.Sc in Soil Science/Microbiology/Life sciences from any recognized university
- Post graduate degree in Computer Applications/ computer science with minimum 3 years of experience in developing CMS based websites and geo server based geo portals.
- Post graduate degree in Agriculture/ Life Sciences from any recognized university
Project Assistant: Diploma in Agriculture/ B.Sc. degree from any recognized university
- Diploma in Agriculture/Bachelor degree in life sciences from any recognized university
- Bachelors’ degree from any recognised university in the country.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in handling the official regards E-Office, FMS/MIS, PFMS
- RA, SRF, JRF, Young Professional, Technical Assistant, Project Assistant, Field Helper/worker: 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Young Professional I & II: 21 – 45 years
(Age up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PH candidates available as per rules)
Post wise vacancies: 22 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Project Associate – II: 1 post
- Project Associate I: 1 post
- Field Workers: 3 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 4 posts
- Technical Assistant: 2 posts
- Research Associate: 2 posts
- Young Professional-II: 3 posts
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- Young Professional-I: 3 posts
- Office Assistant: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.35,000/-
- Project Associate – II: Rs.42,000/-
- Project Associate I: Rs.31,000/-
- Field Workers: Rs.18,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
- Research Associate: Rs.47,000/-
- Young Professional-II: Rs.25,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.15,000/-
- Young Professional-I: Rs.15,000/-
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,000/-
IIRR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the virtual interview (online through video conferencing)
How to Apply for IIRR Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their filled application form along with the self-attested scanned copies of original certificates of educational to the e-mail address [email protected] latest by 11 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here