IIPS Recruitment 2021 – International Institute for Population Sciences has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Programmer/Programmer. There are 01 Vacancy is to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 July 2021. The educational qualification must be B.E/B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About IIPS: The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956, till July 1970 it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) and till 1985 it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS). The Institute was re-designated to its present title in 1985 to facilitate the expansion of its academic activities and was declared as a ‘Deemed University’ in August 19, 1985 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
IIPS Recruitment 2021:
IIPS Recruitment 2021 for Senior Programmer/Programmer:
|Job Role||Senior Programmer/Programmer|
|Salary||Rs.90,000 – 1,10,000/-|
|Last Date||20 July 2021|
- Candidate should be Bachelor (BTech/ BE) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/ Information technology (IT) or equivalent with Minimum 55% marks with 5 years’ relevant experience at the level of Programmer.
- Essential: Skill Set Extensive knowledge of the software development using languages such as CSPro, .net (C#, VB.NET). Strong in OOPS and RDBMS.
- Experience in developing and support Computer-Assisted Personal Interviews (CAPI) a program to collect data for Demographic Health surveys tools. Working Knowledge with Excel Macro, databases and BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI.
- Candidate should be Bachelor (BTech/ BE) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/ Information technology (IT) or equivalent with Minimum 55% marks with 3 years’ relevant experience at the level of Jr. Programmer.
- Essential: Skill Set: Experience in software development using languages such as CSPro, .net (C#,VB.NET). Experience with writing SQL queries, T-SQL and database development. Experience in OOPS and RDBMS, Excel Macro.
- Senior Programmer – 01 Post
- Programmer – 01 Post
- Senior Programmer – Rs.1,10,000 /-
- Programmer – Rs.90,000/-
IIPS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview through e-mail. Personal interview proposed to held sometimes in the month of July-August 2021.
How to apply for IIPS Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply with recent CV, copies of the degrees, certificates and other relevant documents, especially published research papers, experience certificate, recent photo and Aadhar/Pan Card along with application send via email to [email protected] on or before 20 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now