Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIPS Recruitment 2022 – International Institute for Population Sciences has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Chief Administrative Officer, Sr. Library & Information Assistant, Upper Division Clerk and Library Clerk. There are 4 Vacancy is to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 28 January 2022. The educational qualification must be a Degree/ Master’s degree/ S.S.C. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About IIPS: The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956, till July 1970 it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) and till 1985 it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS). The Institute was re-designated to its present title in 1985 to facilitate the expansion of its academic activities and was declared as a ‘Deemed University’ in August 19, 1985 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
IIPS Recruitment 2022:
IIPS Recruitment 2022 for Sr. Library & Information Assistant/Upper Division Clerk:
|Job Role||Chief Administrative Officer, Sr. Library & Information Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Library Clerk|
|Salary||Level 2 – Level 13 of the 7th CPC|
|Last Date||28 January 2022|
Chief Administrative Officer :
- The candidates must have completed a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks
- The candidates must have At least 15 years of administrative experience in university/academic institution/Government or Semi Government Institution/Public Sector Industry or other relevant institution
- Desirable: The candidates must have Knowledge of Computer and functioning of e-office in GOI as well as Knowledge on procurement, purchase of assets, inventory management as per GOI rules.
Sr. Library & Information Assistant :
- The candidates must have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Science/Arts/ Social Science/Commerce
- The candidates must have completed a Degree in Library Science from a recognized University
Upper Division Clerk :
- The candidates must have completed a Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those having proficiency in English/Hindi Short Hand.
Library Clerk :
- The candidates must have completed S.S.C
- The candidates must have a Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m.
Age limit (as on 28/01/2022) :
- Chief Administrative Officer : Not more than 55 years
- Sr. Library & Information Assistant : Not more than 35 years
- Upper Division Clerk : Not more than 27 years
- Library Clerk : Not more than 30 years
- Chief Administrative Officer : 1 post
- Sr. Library & Information Assistant : 1 post
- Upper Division Clerk : 1 post
- Library Clerk : 1 post
Salary (in the pay matrix of the 7th CPC) :
- Chief Administrative Officer : Level 13
- Sr. Library & Information Assistant : Level 6
- Upper Division Clerk : Level 4
- Library Clerk : Level 2
IIPS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on shortlisting the candidates and conducting a written test.
- Call letters for attending test will be sent only to the short-listed candidates by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier Service/E-mail.
How to apply for IIPS Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their Application form along with essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 28th January 2022.
NOTE : The candidates are required to submit two sets of application along with all documents or else application will not be considered.
For More Details: Click here
- Address to send Application form : To the “The Director & Sr. Professor, International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088
- Please write: “Application for the post of ______ on the envelope” and send to by post.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now