IINRG Recruitment 2022 – The ICAR – Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums (IINRG) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Young Professionals I and II. There are a total of 9 vacancies for these posts. The education qualification should be B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ Post Graduate/ Any Graduate. The details of Vacancy, Eligibility and Selection process is given below.
IINRG Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/Any Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.. 25,000 – 35,000/ month|
|Interview Date||14th & 15th January 2022|
Educational qualification :
Young. Professional-II in ICAR-IINRG, Namkum, Ranchi (QPI Div.):
- The candidates must have completed M.Sc. (Biotechnology) or any degree in M.Sc. in Life Sciences with working experience in Biotechnology for one post and
- The candidates must have completed M.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology) for another post.
Young Professional-II in ICAR-IINRG, Namkum, Ranchi (MPE Div.):
- Essential Qualification : The candidates must have completed Postgraduate in Science/ Degree in Engineering/ Technology.
- Desirable Qualification : The candidates must have Knowledge/ Experience of handling lab. Equipments/ machineries/ operation of computers etc.
Young Professional-II in KVK, Torpa, Khunti :
- The candidates must have completed Postgraduate in Agricultural Science in discipline — Horticulture/ Floriculture/ Pomology or equivalent in relevant field/ subject for one post and
- The candidates must have completed Postgraduate in Veterinary Science in discipline — Critical Care/ Dermatalogy Opthalmology/ Parasitology/ Surgery and Veterinary Nursing/ Live-stock production Management/ Veterinary Medicine or equivalent in relevant field/ subject for another post.
- Desirable Qualification : Candidates should have good working knowledge of technology based skills for demonstration, field trials, trainings etc. He/ she should also should have the knowledge of computer and ability to work on ICT applications with good inter-personal communication skills
Young Professional-I in [CAR- I INRG. Namkum, Ranchi (QPI Div.):
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Biological/ Agricultural Science.
Young Professional-I in [CAR-IINRG. Namkum. Ranchi (PEM Div.) :
- The candidates must be a Graduate in Agricultural Science.
Young Professional-I in ICAR-11NRG. Namkum. Ranchi (APD Div.):
- The candidates must have completed B.Sc.. preferably with Chemistry discipline
Young Professional-I in 1CAR-ILNRG, Namkum, Ranchi (under DAPSC Project):
- Essential Qualification : The candidates must have Graduates in Agricultural Science/ Horticulture
- Desirable Qualification : Candidates should have good working knowledge of technology based skills on the computer. He/ She should process inter-personal communication skills. Preference will be given to SC Candidates.
Age limit (as on 29.11.2021) :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be above 21 years and below 45 years.
Total Vacancies : 9 posts
- Young Professional-II – 5 posts
- Young Professional-I – 4 posts
The salary for the above mentioned posts is as follows:
- Rs.35,000/ month for Young Professional-II
- Rs.25,000/ month for Young Professional-I
Selection Process for IINRG Recruitment 2022:
The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on
|Awards including NET||5|
How to apply for IINRG Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview happening at the below given address along with their essential certificates on 14th and 15th January 2022.
For more details : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now