IIMR Recruitment 2021 – ICAR-Indian Institute of Maize Research invites the job notification for the post of Young Professional / Research Associate for 09 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc/Diploma/Ph.D within the age limit of 18 to 45 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process for this recruitment is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 15 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IIMR: The ICAR- Indian Institute of Maize Research (ICAR-IIMR) is a premier national institute under the aegis of the Crop Science Division of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. IIMR is mandated to plan, coordinate and execute the research programmes to augment the production and productivity of maize including fodder and specialty corn in India. It is an ISO 9001:2015 compliant institute.
IIMR Recruitment 2021:
IIMR Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional / Research Associate:
|Job Role||Young Professional / Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 49,000/-|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||15 February 2021|
- Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Diploma Holder in relevant Agricultural / Engineering /Technology OR B.Sc. Agriculture.
Young Professional-II :
- Postgraduate degree in Biological Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Agricultural Sciences Or Graduate degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Ph.D in Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences or Master Degree in Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least 3 years research experience.
- Young Professional – 21 to 45 years
- Research Associate – 18 to 35 years
- Young Professional – I – 08 Posts
- Young Professional – II – 01 Post
- Young Professional – I – Rs.25,000/-
- Young Professional – II – Rs.35,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.49,000/-
IIMR Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to apply for IIMR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview at the respective venues as given above along with bio-data with self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates/documents and recent passport sized photograph on 15 February 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Date: 15 February 2021
Time: 10.00 A.M
Young Professional – I:
IIMR, HQ PAU Campus, Ludhiana / Winter Nursery Centre, Hyderabad / RMR & SPC, Begusarai.
Young Professional – II :
IIMR, HQ PAU Campus, Ludhiana
Research Associate :
Winter Nursery Centre, Hyderabad