Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Management Kashipur has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Manager Executive Education & Management Development Programmes, Public Relations Officer, Internal Audit Officer, Assistant Executive, Administrative Assistant of 12 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 October 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree . The pay scale for the candidates will be Level 4 to 10. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About IIM Kashipur: The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a second-generation IIM set up by the Government of India in 2011. It aspires to achieve excellence in management education by using innovative teaching methods, promoting high quality research and practicing sustainable leadership. The institute strives to create and disseminate knowledge through applied and interdisciplinary research and practices in emerging areas of management. The institute develops socially conscious, competent, and ethical business leaders and researchers capable of critical thinking, innovation, and entrepreneurship while being inclusive and focusing on both regional development and internationalisation.
IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2022:
IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2022 for Manager Executive Education & Management Development Programmes, Public Relations Officer, Internal Audit Officer, Assistant Executive, Administrative Assistant:
|Job Role||Manager Executive Education & Management Development Programmes, Public Relations Officer, Internal Audit Officer, Assistant Executive, Administrative Assistant|
|Salary||Level 4 to 10|
|Last date||20 October 2022|
Manager Executive Education & Management Development Programmes :
- Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institute or Two Years PostGraduate Diploma in Business Administration/Management from a reputed University/Institute or Post Graduate Degree Qualification in Human Resources Development/Management or Psychology or Sociology or Communication or Education, with minimum six years of postqualification experience in Executive Education and Management Development Programmes.
Public Relations Officer :
- Postgraduate degree / diploma (two years) program in Mass Communication / Public Relations / Journalism and other relevant discipline. Minimum six years of relevant experience in media, communications or public relations.
Internal Audit Officer :
- Must be a graduate and a Member of ‘Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’. Good working knowledge of computer applications and accounting software. Experience: Holding analogous post in Level-10 at least for 5 years or at least 10 years’ experience in Level9 in Internal Audit wing of an educational institution of National Importance funded by Govt. of India / Central / State Govt. Autonomous Bodies /PSU / Central/State University.
Assistant Executive :
- Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute or Two Years PostGraduate Diploma in Business Administration / Management from a reputed University / Institute or Post Graduate Degree Qualification in Human Resources Development / Management with Knowledge of computer typing and Computer applications in office management with five years relevant experience in Government / Autonomous Organization / PSU / Educational / Institutions.
Administrative Assistant :
- Graduate with knowledge of computer typing and knowledge of computer applications with three years relevant experience in Government organization /Autonomous organization /Public Sector Undertakings/ Reputed organization.
Age Limit: 40 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- Manager Executive Education & Management Development Programmes – 01 Post
- Public Relations Officer – 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Executive – 06 Posts
- Administrative Assistant – 03 Posts
- Manager Executive Education & Management Development Programmes – Consolidated
- Public Relations Officer – Consolidated
- Internal Audit Officer – Level -10
- Assistant Executive – Level -6
- Administrative Assistant – Level -4
IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview / selection process. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained in connection to the process of selection. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- ST/SC/OBC/PwD/Ex-s/women – Nil
- Others – Rs.200/-
How to apply for IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 20 October 2022.
For More details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2021 for Academic Assistant/Associate: (Expired)
|Job Role||Academic Assistant/Associate|
|Qualification||B.Tech. / B.E./ MCA/PG/Ph.D|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.23000 – 28000/-|
|Last date||13 June 2021|
- Postgraduate, preferably in Operations Management or Industrial/ Production Engineering/Operations Research/Mathematics /statistics with first class. Relevant experience either in academics, industry, research, or higher qualifications will be preferred. Candidates with qualifications like B.Tech. / B.E., MCA will also be eligible.
- Ph.D. in the relevant area (Operations Management or Industrial/ Production Engineering/ Operations Research/Mathematics /statistics).
- Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year initially and renewable annually, subject to satisfactory performance, but generally limited to three years.
- Academic Assistant/Associate – 35 years
- Academic Assistant – Rs.23,000/-
- Associate – Rs.28,000/-
IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in person, or via skype/google meet/zoom. Candidates are requested to provide their Skype ID and phone number in the application. Mere fulfilment of the above-mentioned qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
How to apply for IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 13 June 2021.
For More details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now