IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment 2023 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool, an Institute of National Importance, under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, has announced notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) for a period of six months. There is one opening for this IIITDM Kurnool career opportunity. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal/Email on or before 06 December 2023. The detailed eligibility criteria and selection process of IIITDM Kurnool Jobs are mentioned below.
About IIITDM: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kurnool (IIITDMK) was announced in 2014 after receiving the assent of the President of India to the Institutes of Information Technology Act, 2014, and its subsequent publication in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part- Il, Section I, on December 08, 2014. The institute was announced by the Government of India to give effect to its obligation under the Andhra Pradesh reorganization act 2014. IIITDM Kurnool is fully funded by the Ministry of Education. IIITDM Kurnool launched its academic program with the support of its mentor Institute, IIITDM Kancheepuram (Tamil Nadu), on August 2015 from the Kancheepuram campus. Consequent upon the approval of parliament
IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment 2023 for JRF:
|Job category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last date||06 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria – IIITDM Kurnool careers:
Project Title: “Real-time Intelligent System Design for Secure Digital Communication” sponsored by IHUB-NTIHAC
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with GATE qualified at any time. AND/OR
- M.E/M.Tech in Microelectronics/VLSI design with GATE qualified at any time.
Note: After successfully completing the tenure as JRF, the candidate is allowed to register Ph.D. (full time) in IIITDM Kurnool if the eligibility criteria is satisfied for the recruitment of Ph.D. (full time).
Desirable Qualification and Experience: Candidate having experience in Digital System Design, RTL design using Verilog/VHDL, IP integration using Xilinx Vivado, Custom IP development using Xilinx Vivado, and Exploitation of various legacy IPs such as Ethernet, 10GBaseR, BRAM, and so on
Duration: The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of six months. It may be extended for another six months depending on the requirement and the candidate’s performance.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month (consolidated)
No.of.vacancies: 01 Post
Selection Process of IIITDM Kurnool careers:
- The selection process will be based on Written Tes and Interview
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for the written test followed by an interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the required qualification will not be called for the interview. The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Email.
How to apply for IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates to apply for IIITDM Kurnool Jobs must send the duly filled/signed Application form along with the copies of the necessary testimonials to the Principal Investigator through Email/Postal on or before 06 December 2023
For More details & Application: Click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mohamed Asan Basiri M,
Department of ECE,
Andhra Pradesh – 518007
- Walk-in Interview will be conducted on 08 December 2023 at 10.00 AM.
- Venue of the Interview: New block the department of ECE, IIITDM Kurnool