IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Junior Research Fellow under the project of “Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Sponsored CARS Project “Techniques and Toolkit for Analysis of Multifactor Authentication” “. There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date||29 September 2023|
Junior Research Fellow:
- B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering (or equivalent) or MSc in Computer Science or MCA. Candidates having good academic and research backgrounds will be given preference.
- Desirables: Candidates should preferably have cleared GATE/CSIR-UGC NET (any time in the recent past).
- Candidates having knowledge of IoT, Cybersecurity, Network Security, Biometric Security, Computer Security, Wireless/Mobile Security, Android Security, Programming Language (python/Java, Android), Linux, Shell Programming, etc. will be preferred.
Note: The selected candidates shall be encouraged to register for PhD at IIITDM Jabalpur based on the qualification and PhD admission rules of the institute
Age Limit(As on 05 October 2023): Preferably below 35 years.
Note: Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC will be provided as per institute norms
Salary: Rs 31,000/- per month plus accommodation or HRA.
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process will be selected by conducting a written test followed by an Interview.
- However, the written test is relaxed for GATE/NET or similar national-level exam-qualified candidates as per Institute norms.
How to apply for IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode by the given link latest by 29 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Tentative Date of Written Test and Interview: October 5, 2023 at 11:00 AM