IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Tiruchirappalli (IIITT) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up vacancies for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. There are a total of 24 vacancies are be filled for this position. Candidates with the qualification of Ph.D in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About IIIT Trichy: Indian Institute of Information Technology Tiruchirappalli (IIITT), also known as IIIT Trichy, is an Institute of National Importance and one among the 21 IIITs established under the non-profit PublicPrivate Partnership (PPP) Model by MoE, Government of India. The focus is to address the challenges faced by the Indian IT industry and growth of the domestic IT market. The objective of the Institute is to establish itself as a model of education, which can produce best-in-class human resources in IT and harnessing the multidimensional facets of IT in various domains.
IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2022:
IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 for Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor:
|Job Role||Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs.70,900 – 1,59,100/-|
|Last Date||02 December 2022|
Assistant Professor Grade II:
- Ph. D.
Assistant Professor Grade II :
- Ph. D. Relevant Experience: 01 year of Post Ph.D Experience Other essential requirements: One paper accepted for publication in SCI Journal
Assistant Professor Grade I :
- Ph. D. Relevant Experience: 03 years of post Ph.D. experience or 06 years total experience (not counting Ph.D Enrolment period). Other essential requirements: 02 papers in SCI Journals outside Ph.D. work. One ongoing sponsored project for candidates from academia. 2 experiments or computational projects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate
Associate Professor :
- Ph. D. Relevant Experience: 06 years post Ph.D experience or 09 Years total (not counting Ph.D Enrolment period) out of which 03 years should be after Ph.D. 3 years at the level of Assistant Professor with AGP of Rs.8000 or its equivalent in 7th CPC in a reputed university, R&D Lab or relevant industry. Other essential requirements: 04 Papers in SCI journals after Ph.D; one Ph.D guided as sole or principal supervisor plus one continuing. Two projects ongoing or one ongoing plus one completed. Two experiments or computational projects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate. Academic outreach activity equivalent to two self-financed short-term courses should have been organized or conducted.
- Ph. D. Relevant Experience: 10 years post Ph.D experience or 13 years total experience (not counting Ph.D enrolment period) out of which 07 years are to be after Ph.D.; At least three years to be at Associate Professor level in an Institution of repute. Other essential requirements: Two Ph.D degrees guided in Career as sole or principal supervisor. The following during the past 04 years. i) 03 papers in SCI Journals. ii) One High value sponsored or consultancy project iii) Academic outreach activity equivalent to two self-financed courses offered as coordinator and main teacher. iv) Two experiments or computational design projects with added to teaching laboratories where appropriate.
Age Limit: 35 years
- Professor – 03 Posts
- Associate Professor – 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 15 Posts
- Assistant Professor Grade II – Rs. 70,900/- at Pay level 10
- Assistant Professor Grade II – Rs. 71,000/- at Pay level 11.
- Assistant Professor Grade I – Rs.1,01,500 at Pay level 12.
- Associate Professor – Rs.1,39,600/- at Pay level 13A2.
- Professor – Rs. 1,59,100 at Pay level 14A.
IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on
|Assistant Professor (Grade II & Grade I):
a) Written Test
b) Seminar for shortlisted candidates based on written test performance.
c) Interview for shortlisted candidates based on seminar performance.
|Professor and Associate Professor:
b) Interview for shortlisted candidates based on seminar performance.
- For General / EWS / OBC – Rs.500/-
- No fee for Women, SC/ST, and Physically Challenged and internal Candidates.
How to apply for IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 02 December 2022.
For More Details : Click here
Indian Institute of Information Technology Tiruchirappalli
Sethurapatti, Trichy- Madurai Highway,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu-620012.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now