IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of JRF/SRF/Post Doc. There is 02 vacancy available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.E/M.Tech/PhD is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About IIIT Allahabad: The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) was established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas. The institute was conferred the “Deemed University” status by Govt. of India in the year 2000. The Institute has been conceived with the ambitious objectives of developing professional expertise and skilled manpower in Information Technology (IT) and related areas. As an apex nucleating institute in the area of IT, the establishment of IIIT-A is a major step of Govt. of India towards strengthening the indigenous capability necessary for exploiting profitably and harnessing multi-dimensional facets of IT at all levels, and attaining expertise to enable the country to emerge as a leading player in the global arena
IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2023 for JRF/SRF/Post Doc:
|Job Role||JRF/SRF/Post Doc|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Last Date||20 September 2023|
Title of the Project: “Intelligent grasp manipulation technology development in a cobotics framework for complex manipulation in the warehouse environment”
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow(SRF):
- M.Tech. in Computer Science, Electronics or Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering Applicants with more than 2 years experience as JRF may be considered for SRF if found suitable by the evaluation committee
- Desirable: A high GATE score in the relevant field mentioned
Post Doc or TRA:
- PhD in a topic relevant to the project (i.e Deep Learning, ‘Machine Learning applications in Robotics). For the position of Post Doe, the PhD should have been awarded. Applicants whose PhD is submitted but not awarded may be red for the ion of a TRA
- At least two SCI Journal publications in high impact journals
Age Limit(As on 20 September 2023): 40 Years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates
- JRF/SRF: Rs. 35,960/-
- Post Doc: Rs. 80,000/-
No. of. Vacancies: 02 Posts
- JRF/SRF: 01 Post
- Post Doc: 01 Post
- Most likely the interview will be on online mode
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with an updated CV, and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications subject to in person interview..
How to apply for IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending The duly completed application on prescribed soft copy format together with supporting documents (single pdf file) to the mentioned email id latest by 20 September 2023, 5:00 pm.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Mail id: email@example.com
- The subject of email should be “Application for the post of JRF/SRF/Post Doc/TRA/SUG/DD Position under the research project “Intelligent grasp manipulation technology development in a cobotics framework for complex manipulation in the warehouse environment”