IIFT Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the engagement of Apprentices for the post of Public Relations Officer (PRO), purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the Test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 19 May 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
IIFT Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Public Relations Officer (PRO)|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||19 May 2020|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Candidate should be well versed with English and Hindi Language (written & spoken both)
Should be able to work fluently on computers
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in the public relations/ publicity/journalism, preferably in a Government Department/EducationalInstitute).
- Retired employees from the Government Organizations / Reputed Universities or Educational Institutions, who fulfill the eligibility conditions and have worked for a minimum of 5 years in the capacity of the PRO, are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit (as on 19.05.2020): Not more than 65 years
IIFT Recruitment Selection Process for Public Relations Officer (PRO):
- Selection will be based on the test and interview
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the test and interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, NewDelhi-110016.
How to Apply IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 19 May 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
IIFT Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment?
Ans. At present IIFT having vacancies for Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Q2.Who can apply for IIFT Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism with 5 years experience are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for IIFT Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 19 May 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now