Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIBF Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Banking & Finance invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Executive. There are 10 vacancies to be filled for this post. The educational qualification of the candidates can be Any Degree. Interested candidates can apply on or before 30 November 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About IIBF: The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a registered public company established by Reserve Bank of India and is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance , Government of India that imparts education in banking and finance. It is known for its flagship courses, the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB)/Diploma in Banking and Finance (DBF) and the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB). It is the statutory professional body for Bankers in India. With its membership of over 700 banks and financial institutions as institutional members and about 300,000 of their employees as individual members.
IIBF Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive:
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|Salary/month||Rs. 28,300 to 91,300/-|
|Job Location||Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi|
|Last Date||30 November 2022|
- Graduate with minimum 60% marks in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications.
Note: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semesters/years by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of optional/additional optional subject if any. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF.
- MCom / MA (Economics) / MBA / CA / CMA / CS / CFA.
- To act as front line officials in corporate and other offices of the Institute.
- Respond to members’/ candidates’ enquiries.
- To attend general administration tasks of various departments of the Institute.
- Support Training / academic activities of the Institute.
- Information management and processing.
Age Limit(as of 01.11.2022): Not exceeding 28 years.
IIBF Recruitment Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Examination which will be held on Saturday, 17th December, 2022 at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi followed by Personal Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online examination as well as Personal interview.
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Name of Test||No.of Questions/Max.Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||10 minutes|
- The Medium of Online Examination will be conducted in English.
- Penalty for wrong answers: 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Number of answer choices per question: 5 options
- Selected candidate will have to execute an agreement to the effect that he/ she will serve the Institute for a minimum period of Two (2) years (active service) from the date of joining the Institute.
Application Fees: Rs. 700/-
How to Apply for IIBF Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application online on or before 30th November 2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
For more Details & Apply: Click Here