The Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) – IIAP Recruitment 2019 for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Mechanic A, Upper Division Clerk, Technical Assitant and Mechanical Assitant. Only 10 vacancies are available for this post. Eligible candidates apply for the post through postal before the due date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics: It has its headquarters in Bangalore (Karnataka). IIA is a National Research Institute of India. It conducts the research primarily in the areas of astrophysics, astronomy and related subjects. It is widely recognised as a leading research center for astrophysics in India. This institute has a network of laboratories and observatories in India, including Kodaikanal, Kavalur, Gauribidanur, Hanle and Hosakote.
IIAP Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||No Of Vacancies||Last Date|
|Junior Research Fellow||1||16 September 2019|
|Assistant/UDC/ Mechanic||9||30 September 2019|
IIAP Walk-in-interview for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Walk-in Date||16 September 2019|
- M.Sc in Physics with minimum 60% marks aggregate or equivalent grade (full-time regular course) from a recognized University/ Institution
- Qualified in at least one of the National Eligibility Tests i.e UGC-CSIR-NET (JRF/LS)/
- Experience in image processing and familiarity with IDL and Python programming.
- Candidates with research experience and publication in related topics will be given
Age Limit: Upper age limit of 28 years
The selection will be based on the written test and interview.
How to apply for IIAP Walk-In-Interview 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and attend the drive in the following venue on 16 September 2019.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Date: 16 September 2019 Time: 9 AM to 5 PM
2nd Block, Koramangala,
IIAP Recruitment 2019 for Assistant/ UDC/ Mechanic:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
For Mechanic A:
- SSLC with two years NCTVT certificate course (ITI) in the trade of Millwright Mechanic/ Machinist/Fitter with at least 60% marks from a Govt. recognized Industrial Training Institute.
For Upper Division Clerk:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now