IIAP Recruitment 2021 – The Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) invited the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Engineer (Software). There is only one vacancy is to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the IIAP website (https://www.iiap.res.in/) on or before 20 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics: It has its headquarters in Bangalore (Karnataka). IIA is a National Research Institute of India. It conducts the research primarily in the areas of astrophysics, astronomy, and related subjects. It is widely recognized as a leading research center for astrophysics in India. This institute has a network of laboratories and observatories in India, including Kodaikanal, Kavalur, Gauribidanur, Hanle, and Hosakote.
IIAP Recruitment 2021:
IIAP Recruitment 2021 for Project Engineer:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- per month|
|Last Date||20 January 2021|
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Experience: Minimum two years experience in software industry/public sector/government establishments after graduation/post-graduation, involvement in cross-platform GUI software development based on Java/Python/C/C++/.Net, software testing and integration, using data analysis tool and web development with latest technologies.
- Should have proficiency in unix/linux operating system, network management and security.
- The selected candidate will be associated with various development works at IAO field station, Hanle. Sole responsibility will be handling all sort of software related activity.
- Should be proficient in writing embedded program for telescope control system as well as robust user interface software and web application.
Age Limit: 32 years
Total Vacancy: 01 Post
IIAP Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the based on interview.
How to Apply IIAP Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://www.iiap.res.in/) website on or before 20 January 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
IIAP Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||1 (UR)|
|Last Date||05 June 2020|
- M.Sc/ Integrated M.Sc./ B.S.-M.S. (Physics, Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy, Electronics, Photonics, Optics), M.E./M.Tech or Integrated M.E/M.Tech (Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Photonics, Optics, Opto-Electronics, Radio Physics & Electronics) with minimum 60% marks aggregate or equivalent grade (full-time regular course) from a recognized University/Institution (completed by July 2020) and
- Qualified in at least one of the National Eligibility Test i.e. UGC – CSIR – NET (Physics, JRF / LS) [June or December 2019] / GATE (Physics) [2019/2020] / JEST (Physics) .
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2020): Below 28 years
IIAP Recruitment Selection Process for JRF:
- The selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply IIAP Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at https://www.iiap.res.in/JRF/ website on or before 05 June 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
IIAP Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at IIAP Recruitment?
Ans. At present IIAP having vacancies for Project Engineer (Software) - 01 post
Q2.Who can apply IIAP Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for IIAP Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at https://www.iiap.res.in/ website on or before 20 January 2021.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now