Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IHM Mumbai Recruitment 2022 – Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Mumbai has released the job notifications for the post of Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor/Lower Division Clerk/Teaching Associate for 21 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PG/MBA/BHM/12th. The selection is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 28 November 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IHM: Our Institute is the oldest school of hospitality, the first of its kind in South East Asia, was founded on June 27th 1954 by the All India Women’s Central Food Council under the leadership of Smt. Lilavati Munshi and is considered as the pioneer in hospitality education in India. Since then the institute has changed and grown tremendously, achieving a lot of milestones through its 67 years in the field of hospitality education. Being rated as the best institute of Hospitality in the country, our institute has various short term and long term courses which are designed to impart students with the theoretical as well as pracical aspects of our industry thereby making them shine in the field of hospitality.
IHM Mumbai Recruitment 2022:
IHM Mumbai Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor/Lower Division Clerk/Teaching Associate:
|Job Role||Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor/Lower Division Clerk/Teaching Associate|
|Salary||Rs.19900 – Rs.112400/-|
|Last Date||28 November 2022|
Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor:
- Post Graduate in Hospitality /Tourism or MBA from a recognized University / Institute. And (+) Full time Degree / Full time three years Diploma in Hotel Administration / Hospitality Management / Hotel Management / Hospitality Administration / Culinary Arts / Culinary Science with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade OR
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Administration / Hotel management /Culinary Art from a recognized University / Institute securing not less than 55% marks in aggregate and at least 2 years of hospitality industry experience and also should have qualified NHTET with prescribed percentage, conducted by NCHMCT.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Pass 10+2 or Higher Secondary .Typing speed of 40 w.p.m (Computer based).
Teaching Associate :
- Must have passed the NHTET with prescribed percentage conducted by NCHMCT. Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration /Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognized University and full time Master’s degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate either in bachelor’s or master’s degree. OR
- Must have passed the NHTET with prescribed percentage conducted by NCHMCT. Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognized University securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate with atleast 2 years industry experience.
- Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor – 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 28 years
- Teaching Associate – 30 years
- Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor – 08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 07 Posts
- Teaching Associate – 06 Posts
- Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor – Rs.35,400 – Rs.112400/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.19,900-63,200/-
- Teaching Associate – Rs.25,000/-
IHM Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Skill Test and Written Test, Teaching Ability test & Subject Skill test.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
How to apply for IHM Mumbai Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 28 November 2022.
For more details: Click here
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition.