CSIR Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology(IHBT) releases the walk-in interview notification for the post of Junior Research fellow and various discipline Project Assistant. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of CSIR IHBT Recruitment are given below.
IHBT Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||JRF, JPF and Project Assistant|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Tech, M.Sc, and M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.15000- 25000/- month|
|Last date||25th June 2019|
For Junior Research Fellow and Junior project Fellow:
- M.Sc Botany/Environmental Science/ Forestry with 55% marks
Note: For JRF have to qualified in NET.
Project Assistant level-II:
- For CSIR Phytopharma Mission Project: M.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Botany / Forestry/ Environmental Science with 55% marks.
- For CSIR Aroma Mission Project: B.Tech / M. Tech/M.Sc. in Bioinformatics / Computational Biology with 55% marks.
- For CSIR Nutraceutical Mission Project: Master in Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Natural Product/ Pharmacognosy/ Phytochemistry with 55% marks.
- For CSIR Integrated Skill Initiative Project: B Sc /B.Pharm with 55% mark.
Age Limit( as on 25.06.2019):
Maximum Age Limit:
- 28 years for Junior Research fellow or Junior Project fellow.
- 30 years for Project Assistant Level II in all disciplines
- 5 years for SC /ST / Women.
- 3 years for OBC and widows, divorced women.
- Junior Research Fellow- 5 Posts
- Project Assistant Level -II- 5 Posts
IHBT Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be done by conducting a direct interview and written test followed by a walk in interview on the same day.
How to apply for IHBT Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-interview(s) along with a duly filled application on 25th June 2019.
For More details: Click here
For Application Form: Click here
Date: 25th June 2019
Time: 9.00 AM