IHBT Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Project Associate-I. There are 05 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/M. Tech can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by e-mail. The details of the vacancy and eligibility are given below.
IHBT Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate-I:
|Job Role||Project Associate-I|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Last Date||27 June 2023|
- “The Himalayan Center for High-throughput Computational Biology (HiCHiCoB)-BIC (GAP-0282)” ( 03 Posts )
- “National Network Project of CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (GAP-0315)” ( 02 Posts )
- M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology. or
- M.Sc. in statistics. or
- M.Sc. in any area of Life Sciences with a Diploma/M.Tech. in Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology/Computational genomics.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Linux and Programming.
Age Limit ( As on 27 June 2023 ): 35 years
Salary: Rs 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 05 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- All the applications will be scrutinized by the duly constituted Screening Committees and all the recommended candidates will be interviewed via Video Conferencing/MS Team.
- The date of the online interview will be informed separately.
How to apply for IHBT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned mail id latest by 27 June 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the projects.
- Send on specified e-mail with mentioning subject as Application for the position of ……… (Position Code ………).
- The total tenure of project Staff in CSIR should not exceed 5 years in any case.