IGNOU 2019 Admission UG and PG: Indira Gandhi National Open University Undergraduate and Postgraduate admissions are opens through Open and distance learning (ODL) Mode. Every year lot of candidates register and appeared for getting IGNOU admission for their UG and PG programs under IGNOU University conducts various entrance exam like IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 exam for Management course, B. Ed entrance exam and Nursing entrance exam for B.Sc course. Candidates can register for IGNOU admission on May 5th, 2019 for July session. Further details about IGNOU Admission application, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus are available on this page. Kindly go through the further details of IGNOU Admission 2019.
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission for 227 academic courses through the regional academic centers of IGNOU across the country.IGNOU University offers admission for various courses on the basis of candidates marks obtained in their qualifying degree. For such specific courses, the university will conduct entrance test for the applied and registered candidates. For all entrance, term end exam under IGNOU will be issued admit card for the students pursuing under the university. Important dates of Admission in IGNOU for UG and PG are listed below:-
IGNOU Registration July Session:
- Admission in IGNOU begins: 5th May 2019
- IGNOU Admission Last Date: 15th July (certificate courses) & 31st July 2019 for others
IGNOU Registration 2019:
Candidates who are seeking for the admission in IGNOU for various courses can apply through the common registration portal by following the given steps:-
Step 1: Visit the Online Admission System portal available on the official http://www.ignou.ac.in/
Step 2: Click Register Yourself button on the candidate’s login to fill the required registration details. Kindly enter a username between 8 to 16 characters and enter a password with 8 to 16 characters long and must be alphanumeric.
Step 3: After that submit the details to receive a confirmation message.
Step 4: Candidates can verify the username and password received in their registered e-mail ID and SMS.
Note: Student has to remember Username and Password to further login.
Step 5: For registered/ existing users have to click the Login button to submit the login credentials. After that candidates need to submit personal details, course details, and qualification details.
IGNOU Application Form 2019:
After completing the registration in IGNOU, then candidates have to pay application fees to complete the registration. At last candidates have to download or take a printout of the registration form because there will be no hard copy of IGNOU application form will be provided. After submitting the application form there is no provision to make a correction on the IGNOU application form 2019. So make sure the details before submitting.
IGNOU Application Fee 2019:
- For each course application fee will be Rs. 1000/-.
- It can be paid by Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay), Net Banking and ATM Card (PNB)
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Before going to apply for IGNOU Admission candidates have to know the eligibility criteria in educational qualification.
For IGNOU UG admission 2019 Courses:
- Students who possess the graduation of Higher secondary in CBSE or its equivalent.
- There are no age criteria for taking UG admission.
For IGNOU PG admission 2019 course:
- Students have to complete their graduation in any respective course with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For SC/ST candidates from reserved category will have a relaxation of 5% marks (i.e) 45% marks required.
- For PG admission no age criteria are considered.
- Students from professional degree like Engineering, Medicine, Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Works Accountancy, Company Secretaryship, Law are also eligible to apply.
IGNOU PG admission, conduct the mandatory test for the students is OPENMAT examination.
IGNOU Online Admission- Cutoff 2019:
Cutoff for qualifying the admission will be decided by the University officials. Factors for considering the qualifying cutoff is listed below:-
- Number of seats available
- Number of students appeared
- The difficulty level of exam
- Previous year cutoff
Candidates can refer the official cutoff which will be considered for the selection of candidates:-
IGNOU Admit card 2019:
Indira Gandhi National Open University will release the admit card for the candidates who are going to take the entrance exam on its official website. After releasing the notification candidates have to visit the official website with given steps to download the IGNOU Admit card 2019:
- Proceed the link to download the admit card on the home page.
- Enter the login credentials like application number and registered email id.
- Submit the details to view the admit card.
- Kindly take a printout for your reference.