IGIMS Recruitment 2023: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has notification for the Junior Resident(Non-Academics) post. There is 109 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IGIMS Recruitment 2023 for Junior Resident:
|Job Role||Junior Resident|
|Total Posts||109 Posts|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
- The candidates should have passed MBBS and completed an Internship or equivalent degree recognized by 4MC.
- Only those candidates who have appeared in NEET- PG in 2023 but did not get admission to any Medical College per the rules & regulations of Govt. of Bihar will be considered.
- For all eligible candidates, a maximum of one term is allowed. If anyone joins and leaves at any time it will be counted as one term irrespective of the duration of work done.
- Work experience in the Armed Forces, Central/State Health Services and Private Nursing Homes will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Salary: Rs. 56100 + NPA and other admissible allowances per Institute rule for Jr. Residents in this Institute.
No.of.Vacancies: 109 Posts
- UR- 27 Posts
- EWS- 08 Posts
- BC- 09 Posts
- EBC- 13 Posts
- SC- 11 Posts
- ST- 01 Posts
- WBC- 04 Posts
Reservation of Posts :
- The reservation for BC/EBC/SC/ST/EWS & Female candidates is per Bihar Govt. Rules reservation for PVVD including OPH candidates (on a horizontal basis.) is 4%.
- For BC/EBC candidates: Candidates must attach a certificate valid for the post in the format prescribed by the Government of Bihar which mentions that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer.
- The date of issue of the Certificate should not be earlier than 01 years from the 30 November 2023
- EWS certificate for Junior Residency should have been issued after 01 April 2023.
- FOR SC, ST, EWS & PWD- certificate should be issued by authorities prescribed by Govt. of Bihar.
Note: In case of unavailability of an eligible FEMALE candidate (Where applicable), a MALE candidate may be considered & in case of unavailability of an eligible EWS candidate (Where applicable), an Unreserved candidate for the respective Department may be considered.
- The selection will be based on NEET–PG Score.
- The selected candidates shall be allotted a department based on the availability of vacancies in that department, merit-cum-choice and requirements in the Institute.
- UR/EWS/BC/WBC– Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/EBC– Rs. 250/-
Application Fees Mode: Application Fee should be in the form of a Demand Draft.
How to apply for IGIMS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and submit the duly filled form, along with self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials and a recent passport-size photograph, the requisite fee must reach by registered/speed post/Courier to the following address on or before 30 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
For Application Form: Click here.
Bihar – 800 014.
Documents to be attached:
- Application Fee should be in the form of a Demand Draft.
- Self-attested Copies: Date of Birth Certificate (10th Certificate), All MBBS Mark-sheets, Degree Certific&. Internship Completion Certificate, NEET–PG Score Card, Caste certificate (EWS/BC/EBC/SCIST), PWD Certificate and BMC/NEVIC registration certificate are required for verification.