IFFCO Recruitment 2018 – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd. (IFFCO) Jobs for the posts of Financial Management Trainee (FMT) / Sr. Accounts Officer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IFFCO Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Financial Management Trainee (FMT) / Sr. Accounts Officer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 July 2018|
- Chartered Accountants along with Graduation in Commerce with minimum 60% marks from a University recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Additional qualification of Company Secretary will be an added advantage.
- Candidates having passed CA in first attempt will be preferred.
Experience: Candidates with minimum 3 years post-qualification experience, if found suitable, may be directly placed as Senior Accounts Officer.
Age limit (As on 1st August 2018): 30 years.
Relaxations: Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- During training, stipend and other benefits will be paid as per the Rules of IFFCO or its associates i.e ranging from Rs 40,000- 65,500 (approx).
- On successful completion of one year training, candidates may be appointed in suitable regular pay scales as per the Rules of IFFCO or its associates. After absorption CTC may be Rs.12 lacs per annum. (approx.)
How to apply for IFFCO Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here