IFFCO Recruitment 2020 – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd. (IFFCO) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainee (Hindi). Candidates with the qualification of MA within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on written and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited is the abbreviation of IFFCO, this Cooperative ltd is manufacturing and marketing the fertilisers to the farmers all over India. The headquarters of this Cooperative ltd is located at New Delhi, India. They have more associates and subsidiaries in India for the IFFCO, 70 percentage of chemical fertiliser are distributing to the country, farmers fertiliser plants are situated in many places in India
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
IFFCO Recruitment 2020:
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for Trainee (Hindi):
|Job Role||Trainee (Hindi)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||15 April 2020|
- MA (Hindi)/ MA (Sanskrit)/ MA (English) & Hindi as a subject during Graduation from UGC recognized University / Institution and passed in the year 2018 and thereafter are only eligible to apply
- Candidates possessing qualification of PG Diploma in Translation (English- Hindi) from UGC recognized University / Institution and experience of Translation/ Typing on the computer in English-Hindi and vice- versa will be preferred.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020): 30 years
Training Period & Stipend:
- One year on a monthly consolidated stipend – Rs.30,600/-
- Jr. Assistant (Hindi) in the regular pay scale of Rs.34,000 – 64,000/-
IFFCO Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Written Test /Interview/ Medical Check-up.
How to Apply IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this position online by the following link on or before 15 April 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for Trade/Technician Apprentices:(Expired)
|Job Role||Trade/Technician Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Prayagraj (UP)|
|Last Date||05 January 2020|
- Diploma in relevant trade with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates who have completed their Diploma in the year 2017 onwards need only apply.
- Relevant Trade: Mechanical -Production/ Electrical/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics
Trade Apprentice – Attdt. Operator/Lab.Assistant- CP:
- Full time B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry Maths/ Biology with 55% marks in aggregate.
- High School with Maths and science and ITI in respective trade with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Relevant Trade: Electrician/ Fitter/ Electronics Mechanic/ COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant)
Note: 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates for Minimum Qualification Criteria.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2019): 18 – 27 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
- For SC/ST category: 5 years
- For OBC category: 3 years
IFFCO Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the online examination followed by personal interview and Medical Fitness Test.
How to Apply IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for Trade/Technician Apprentices?
All interested and eligible Diploma candidates should register themselves with BOAT portal and B.Sc. & ITI applicants should register themselves with RDAT Portal and then apply for this post online at IFFCO portal on or before 05 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For Diploma Holder (BOAT portal): Click here
For B.Sc. & ITI applicants (RDAT Portal): Click here