Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IFFCO Recruitment 2022 – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) invites online job application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Trainee (Operator). Candidates with the qualification of Diploma / B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Maths from a recognized University who have completed their Apprentice / will be completing apprenticeship by 20.11.2022 under Apprentices Act 1961 IFFCO / Fertilizer Industry / Heavy Chemical Industry / Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemical industry can apply. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 13 November 2022. The detailed Eligibility and Selection process are given below.
IFFCO – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited was established in1967 with 57 member cooperatives. The Headquarters of IFFCO is located at New Delhi, India. IFFCO accounts for India’s largest fertilizer manufacturing with 19% market share in Urea and nearly 31% market share in complex fertilizers and also involved in marketing. IFFCO provides high quality fertilisers to increase the crop productivity yield and to prosper the growth of farmer’s life.
IFFCO Recruitment 2022:
IFFCO Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Trainee(Operator):
|Job Role||Assistant Trainee(Operator)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Experience||1 Year Apprenticeship|
|Stipend||Rs. 34,000 – 64,000/month|
|Job Location||Jagatsinghpur (Odisha)|
|Last Date||13 November 2022|
AICTE approved Polytechnic-
Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 55% in case of SC/ST candidates.
University recognized UGC-
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Math) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should have compulsorily completed their apprenticeship training under Act Apprentices 1961 from the aforementioned Industries/Organization are eligible to apply.
- Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (ClassXII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. / B.Tech / MBA / MCA / CA / LLB or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
- Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time / correspondence / distance education mode are not eligible.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2022):
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- IFFCO deceased employee dependent – 3 years
- Ex-apprentices of IFFCO – 3 years
Training period & Stipend: One Year – Rs.31,000/- + as per rules other allowances per month.
Absorption after training: Grade L0 Pay Scale Rs.34,000 – 64,000 Basic Pay 34,000 + Other allowances.
IFFCO Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Online test and interview and will be conducted at IFFCO Paradeep Unit, District – Jasatsinghpur (Odisha)
How to apply for IFFCO Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link with required documents (copy of 10th / 12th class certificate, BSc/ Diploma mark-sheet and Certificate, Caste certificate (if applicable), Aadhaar Card, one Photograph) on or before 13 November 2022.
For more details & Apply: Click here
IFFCO Recruitment 2022 for Agriculture Graduate Trainee/Trainee (Accounts): (Expired)
|Job Role||Agriculture Graduate Trainee/Trainee (Accounts)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Stipend||Rs.33,300 – 36,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||15 April 2022|
Agriculture Graduate Trainee:
- Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by May, 2022 can also apply. General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- CA (Intermediate) with Graduation in Commerce having secured minimum 60% marks from a University recognized by UGC.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- Agriculture Graduate Trainee – 30 years
- Trainee (Accounts) – 30 years
- Agriculture Graduate Trainee – Rs. 33,300/-
- Trainee (Accounts) – Rs.36,000/-
IFFCO Recruitment Selection Process for Trainee :
- Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Computer based On-Line Test at the designated Centres throughout India or as decided by IFFCO depending on the number of candidates. Only those candidates will be called for personal interview who are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the online test.
How to Apply IFFCO Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 15 April 2022
For More Details & Apply:
Agriculture Graduate Trainee : Click here
Trainee (Accounts): Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now