IDTR Recruitment 2020 – Indo Danish Tool Room (MSME Technology Center), Jamshedpur schedule interview for the post of Graduate and Technician Apprentices (NATS) for 28 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B. Tech/ Diploma from 2017 to 2020 passed out in the relevant field are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested candidates can attend the interview on 24 August 2020 at IDTR, Jamshedpur. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the IDTR Recruitment are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer/Assistant Chemist
- OSSC Recruitment 2020 for Food Safety Officer/Industries Promotion Officer
IDTR Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||IDTR Jamshedpur/TRTC Patna|
|Interview Date||24 August 2020|
- B.E./B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg, / Industrial Engg./ Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2017 to 2020 are eligible.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 months.
Place Wise Vacancies:
- For IDTR Jamshedpur – 20 posts
- For TRTC Patna – 08 posts
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8,000/- pm
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.9,000/- pm
IDTR Recruitment Selection Process for Graduate/Technician Apprentices:
- Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply IDTR Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates need to register on the Board of Practical Training eastern region (BOPT) website before appearing for the interview. The applicant can attend the interview on 24 August 2020 at IDTR, Jamshedpur.
For More Details: Click here
BOPT Website: Click here
Date: 24.08.2020 (Monday) at 9 AM
Venue: IDTR, Jamshedpur
Candidates should bring with them originals and photocopies of:
- Degree/Diploma certificate (Provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/year mark sheet
- Class X certificate
- Aadhaar No
- Two colour passport-sized photographs
- Registration No. obtained at BOPT site www.bopter.gov.in
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now