IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 – IDBI Bank announced for 760 vacancies of Executives for different Branches across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IDBI Bank Recruitment: Executives
|Job Role||Executives(After 3 years Asst Manager)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||28 February 2018|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
Age limit(As on 01/01/2018): 20 to 25 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Note: On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Executives Selection process:
- The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test.
- The duration of test time is 90 minutes for 150 Marks.
- The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e.
English and Hindi.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The applicants, who are successful in the online test, would be called for a document
verification and Pre-Recruitment Medical Test.
IDBI Bank Recruitment -Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs & Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||50|
|Test of Working English Language||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50|
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs.700/- for all others.
Mode of payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata,
Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
Pre Examination Training (PET) for SC / ST /OBC applicants:
In compliance with Government Guidelines, IDBI Bank would arrange free nonresidential PET for interested eligible SC / ST /OBC applicants for 6 consecutive days from 16 April 2018 to 21 April 2018 prior to the online test. The PET will be organized at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
How to apply IDBI Bank Recruitment for Executives?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 6 February to 28 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age): January 01, 2018
- Online Registration: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges – Online: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centres: Apr. 16, 2018 to Apr. 21, 2018
- Date of Online Test at all centres: April 28, 2018