IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 – IDBI Bank announced for 600 vacancies in Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Online Test Date||21 July 2019|
|Last Date||3 July 2019|
- Graduation from a recognised university
Age Limit(As on 1 June 2019): 21-28 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers: 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Community Wise Vacancies:
- UR: 273 posts
- SC: 90 posts
- ST: 45 posts
- EWS: 30 posts
- OBC: 162 posts
- PWD: 24 posts
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.150/-
- Others: Rs.250/-
IDBI Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
- The online test will be objective in nature.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||60|
Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question
Hyderabad, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatam, Itanagar, Guwahati, Bhagalpur,Darbhang, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Chandigarh, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur, Surat, Jamnagar, Bahadurgarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater, Noida,Gurgaon, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Vadodara, Ambala, Panchkula,Shimla, Jammu, Srinagar, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru,Belgaum, Dharwad, Hubli, Mangalore, Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kavarrati, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Greater, Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune, Imphal, Shillong, Aizawl, Kohima, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur, Puducherry, Amritsar, Ludhiana,Mohali, Patiala, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Gangtok, Chennai,Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Hyderabad, Agartala, Agra, Allahabad,Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Dehradun, Roorkee, Bardhaman,
Berhampur, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata and Siliguri.
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online on the official website on or before 3 July 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
- Opening and closing of payment Gateway: 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019
- Opening and closing of gateway for the submission of online application: 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019
- Date of Online (Tentatively) Test at all centres: 21.07.2019