IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023– IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 6 months of classroom studies at the respective campus, 2 months Internship and 4 months of On Job Training (OJT) at IDBI Bank’s Branches/offices/centers. After the successful completion of the course, the candidate will be awarded PGDBF Diploma and inducted into IDBI Bank as Junior Assistant Manager (Grade ‘O’).There are 600 vacancies to be filled for this post. Interested candidates with the qualification of Any degree with relevant work experience can apply for this job. The selection is based on the Interview. Interested and eligible can apply online before. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Junior Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||600 posts|
|Stipend||Rs. 5,000 – 15,000/-(During Intern)|
|Salary/CTC||up to 6.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
Educational Qualification(As on 31 August 2023):
Junior Assistant Manager:
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by Government of India.
- Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- Proficiency in regional language will be preferred.
Age Limit(As on 31 August 2023): 20 – 25 Years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ ECOs/ SSCOc: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Stipend – During the Training Period (6 Months) – Rs.5,000/- per month;
- during the Internship Period (2 Months) – Rs.15,000/- per month.
- After joining the Bank’s services as Junior Assistant Manager -JAM (Grade ‘O’) and subject to successful completion of the PGDBF course, compensation (CTC) would range between Rs.6.14 lakh to Rs.6.50 lakh (Class A city) at the time of joining. .
No.of.vacancies: 600 Posts
- UR: 243 Posts
- SC: 90 Posts
- ST: 45 Posts
- EWS: 60 Posts
- OBC: 162 Posts
- PWD: 51 Posts
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
- The online test will be objective in nature.
- Duration: Composite time of 2 hours
- Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation: 60 questions for 60 marks
- English Language: 40 questions for 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 questions for 40 marks
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness: 60 questions for 60 marks
- The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The personal interviews shall be of 100 marks and candidates need to score the minimum qualifying marks in interview which shall not be less than 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates)
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on the following formula Final Score = 3/4 of Online Test Score +1/4 of Interview Score
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.200/- (Intimation charges only) including GST
- For All Others: Rs.1000/- (Application fee + Intimation charges) including GST
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by using the official website lastest by 30 September 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria of Age & Qualification: 31 August 2023
- Online Registration for submission of Online application: 15 September 2023 to 30 September 2023
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – (Online mode only)
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 20 October 2023