IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 – IDBI Bank announced for 120 Specialist Officers for different Branches across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Candidates can also try Axis Bank Recruitment-Assistant Manager.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019:
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment for Specialist Officers:
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/MCA/MBA/LLB/ Any degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs.42,020-51,490/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
DGM/AGM/Manager (Digital Banking):
- Graduation (B.E./ B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- B.E./ B.Tech. OR Any Graduation from a Recognized University.
- B.E. / B.Tech with specialization in Electronics and Communication/Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology OR
- Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA (Full time) from a University/ Institute recognized by Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
GM/DGM/AGM/Manager (Treasury): MBA/ CA / CFA /Post Graduate in Commerce / Economics or Degree with adequate Treasury Professional Diploma / Certificate.
DGM/AGM/Manager (Information Security):
B.E./ B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Security/Cyber Security with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Grade or First Class
- Masters degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level. Or
- Masters degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level. Or
- Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the degree level. Or
- Masters degree of a recognized university in any subject with Hindi medium and English as subject at the degree level.
Manager (Legal): Degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized University in India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
Manager (Premises): B.Tech/B.E in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
Manager (Security): Graduate from recognized University or equivalent.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now