IDBI Bank (Industrial Development Bank of India) is recruiting for the post of Assistant Manager. There are 1570 vacancies to be filled for this post. The selection for this is based on an Online test first, which will be followed by an Interview. The Date of the Online Test is Tentatively scheduled on September 04, 2021. Following are more details about IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and more.
IDBI Bank Selection Process for Assistant Manager:
Firstly, the candidates need to undergo an Online Test as a part of the selection process. The candidates who clear the online test will be called for a personal interview. The details about the online test pattern are given in the below image.
If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question. That is no mark will be deducted.
Candidates qualifying the personal interview will be considered for final shortlisting.
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on marks obtained by the candidates in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit.
It is also important to note that candidates who successfully complete the course and receive an award of certificate by Manipal University/Nitte University as stipulated in the advertisement, only will be considered for final shortlisting.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangements
- Blood Relations
- Logical Sequence
- Linear and matrix arrangement
- Direction sense and decision making
- Team formation
- Set theory, network diagrams, Venn diagrams
- Quantitative reasoning
- Critical reasoning
- Logical reasoning based on ranking
Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Bar diagrams and charts
- Data tables and charts
- Graphs – line X-Y graphs
- Pie charts
- Caselet based data
- Data analysis and data comparison
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Surds, Indices
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Data Interpretation
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Grammar & Spelling
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Coherence & Cohesion
- Word Analogy
- Word Relationships
- Reading Comprehension
General, Economy, and Banking Awareness:
- Banking History and all the first in Banking
- Types of Bank Accounts in India
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- SARFAESI Act
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC)
- Accounts of NRI/PIO
- Codes used in the Banking Sector Part 1
- Codes used in the Banking Sector Part 2
- Transfer System in India
- ATM in India
- Types of Cards
- Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Types of Money and Measures of Money Supply
- Currency Circulation and Management in India- Lending Rates
- Nationalization of Banks in India Monetary Policy, etc.
It is to be noted that the syllabus given here is a general syllabus followed by most of the banks for banking exams. IT IS NOT A SPECIFIC ONE.
This sums up most of the information regarding the exam, for further more details, visit the following links.
IDBI Bank – Official Site.
Recruitment Details – Click here.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus FAQ:
When is this exam scheduled and where to attend the exam ?
The exam is tentatively scheduled of 04 September, 2021. Details about the center, reporting time and other related information will be available in your admit card.
Is the exam only objective type ?
Yes, the exam is of objective type only.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now