IDBI Admit card 2019: The IDBI recruitment 2019 for 600 vacancies in the posts of Assistant Manager. The Industrial Development Bank of India will release the Admit card for various posting at the official website. Candidates have to login into the official website with their login credentials to download admit card.
Candidates who are applied for IDBI recruitment 2019 are waiting for their admit card. They can download the admit card for the post of Assistant manager 2019 on 13 JUly 2019 for the written or Online examination. Candidates must submit the photo identity proof along with the Admit card at the time of examination. Without the admit card the IDBI board will not be allowed to take the examination. Some recent updates of IDBI Admit card are given:
|Examination Authority||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Application Last Date||3 July 2019|
|Examination Date||21 July 2019|
IDBI Recruitment Admit card 2019 date:
Aspirants of IDBI who are applied so far and also waiting for the admit card of further selection can get admit card status for upcoming selection here.
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit card status:
- Online Exam Call letter Commencement: 13-07-2019
- Online Exam Call letter Closing: 21-07-2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager Online Exam Date: 07-05-2019
IDBI Admit card 2019 for Assistant Manager:
The IDBI bank makes the admit card mandatory for all stages of selection in the recruitment every year. The Admit card is the key to admission for prelims examination, Final Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Testing. Candidates have to carry this to the end of your selection. The IDBI makes the availability of Call letter in the official website with the request of login credentials on 13 July onwards. The Candidates have to enter the login credentials for getting the Call letter.
Step 1: Visit the official site of Industrial Development Bank of India www.idbi.com
Step 2: Click on the Admit card tab on the home page.
Step 3: Enter your Registration Number and password to access the admit card.
Step 4: View the admit card details and cross check it.
Step 5: Take a printout for your future reference.
Discrepancy on IDBI Admit card 2019 downloading:
Aspirants of IDBI bank can face some problems like server downtime, the absence of admit card, wrong information in the admit card while proceed to download the admit card. Candidates have to go through the details printed in the admit card. If there is any problem occurs candidates can report to the IDBI Bank officials. The details printed in the Admit card such as:-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Fathers name
- Application category
- Examination time and venue
- Examination Name
- Photograph and signature
- Important Instructions
Method of Selection for IDBI 2019:
- IDBI Recruitment 2019 notifies that the candidates will be selected on the basis of Online or Written examination and the Final Interview for Assistant manager post.
- Candidates can choose the medium of examination while filling up the examination either in English or in Hindi.
- Candidates who are applied within the due date and successfully made application payment will get the admit card and those can be called for selection procedures as written examination and Interview.
- Candidates have to carry the things along with the Admit card are Pen, Pencil, Scale, and Materials you want to write the examination. But those materials will be checked and approved by the examination board officials.
- Candidates have to obtain the minimum marks to pass the examination that will be decided by the IDBI bank on the basis of the overall performance of the candidates.
- With this mark, candidates are shortlisted for an Interview process and list of shortlisted candidates will be declared on the official website.
- Candidates who qualify the Interview can be called for Document verification and medical test.
Documents needed along with IDBI Admit card 2019:
At the time of Examination, candidates have to submit the Call letter with the photo Identity such as PAN card, Passport, Voter card, Driving License, Aadhar card with the photograph and etc will be submitted for the verification.
At the time of Document verification, along with the admit card document like 10th,12th Certificate, UnderGraduate/Postgraduate certificate, Extra Activities certificates, Identity proof, Registration certificate, and experience certificate has to submit.
Important aspects of IDBI Admit card/Call Letter 2019:
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode 23.06.2019
- Last date for submission of application through online mode 03.07.2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card Date 13.07.2019
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination 21.07.2019