ICSI Recruitment 2023 – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invites application forms from eligible candidates for the IEPFA Executives. There are 20 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of ICSI are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible can apply online. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About ICSI: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory professional body in India with the objective of promoting, regulating, and developing the profession of company secretaries in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi, has four regional offices in New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai, and has 70 chapters around the country. A person is eligible to apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations that are CSEET (Earlier foundation), Executive and Professional prescribed by ICSI, and completing Short term and Long term practical training.
ICSI Recruitment 2023 for IEPFA Executives:
|Job Role||IEPFA Executives|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 40,000 – 60,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||04 October 2023|
- Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Experience: Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post-qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years.
- Only in cases where there is no candidate found left within one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post-qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
- Note: Training experience forming a part of the curriculum of the CS course will not be counted towards the total experience.
Age Limit ( As on 01 September 2023 ): 34 years
Salary: Rs 40,000 – 60,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 20 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates after screening by the Selection Committee shall be informed about the final selection process.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding further Selection processes.
How to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online latest by 04 October 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- The Contract would be purely of temporary (non-official) nature and the Contract can be terminated at any time by the ICSI, without assigning any reasons.
- All candidates are requested to take a printout of their online forms and keep it with them for future reference.
- The tenure for the position will be initially for a period of one year.