ICON plc Recruitment 2023 – ICON plc is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore/Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ICON plc Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer :
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
You will need:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Prior relevant experience in progressive IT as part of software development team with an emphasis on design, implementation, and mentoring (or other applicable areas).
- Subject Matter Expertise in Agile Methodology.
- Strong product development, testing, validation and engineering skills.
- Ambitious individual, eager to manage multiple activities and priorities. Dedication to quality in all work tasks and work you’re doing.
- Excellent understanding of the software business and its practices.
- Active involvement in the use of online communities and an understanding of the use of current online and digital technologies.
The Role: As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have a key role in the design and implementation of complete features or new products within a Scrum team. Using your outstanding people skills, you will mentor and coach others in the team to ensure that the team members understand the designs and are effectively trained in terms of the technology base and processes to be followed in the Scrum team.
- Writing quality software.
- Writing and executing Meaningful Unit Tests to Coverage requirements.
- Crafting components and/or the overall product.
- Logging defects.
- Detailed product knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of feature requirements including base feature, documentation requirements, related administration requirements, testing, and validation.
- Mentoring to junior engineers.
- Responsible for updating tickets.
- Responsible for Feature Documentation.
- Working to understand validation requirements.
- Responsible for Code Peer Review.
- Reviewer of Test Standards and Process.
- Developing good estimates of effort required for analysis, design, and development so as to feed into overall sprint planning.
- To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply for ICON plc Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.