ICMR Recruitment 2020 – Indian Council Of Medical Research has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Assistant. There are 80 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidate who completed their Bachelor degree can apply for this job. The age limit of the candidate should not exceed more than 30 years. The last date to apply is on or before 3 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
The Indian Council of Medical Research, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets.
ICMR Recruitment 2020 Details:
ICMR Recruitment 2020 for Assistant:
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 1,12400/month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||3 December 2020|
- Minimum three years of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point).
Age Limit (as on 3 November 2020):
- For General – Not exceeding 30 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
- For PWBD + OBC – up to 13 years
- For PWBD + SC/ST – up to 15 years
Salary – Rs.35,400 – 1,12400/month
ICMR Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the written test through Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
Note: The Date of Examination, Centre of Examination, Roll Number and Instructions for candidates etc. will be intimated to the candidates in Admit Cards, which will be available on the website of ICMR and PGIMER.
- No fee for PWBD candidates.
- For SC/ST – Rs.1200
- For General – Rs.1500
Mode Of Payment:
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the application portal using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online with the required documentation on or before 3 December 2020. The admit card will be available from 21 December 2020 in PGIMER’s& ICMR’s websites.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application on PGIMER’s / ICMR’s websites – 07.11.2020
- Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications – 03.12.2020
- Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading from PGIMER’s& ICMR’s websites – 21.12.2020
- Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) for 80 Marks – 03.01.2021
ICMR Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Starting Date||27 April 2020|
|Last Date||27 May 2020|
- M.Sc/MA or equivalent degree in the following relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination in 2019-2020 session can also apply.
Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Sciences, etc.)
Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics (agriculture economics will not be considered).
Upper Age Limit (as on 30.09.2020): 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST, PwBD and female: 5 years
Field Wise Vacancies:
- Biomedical Sciences – 120 posts
- Social Sciences – 30 posts
ICMR Recruitment selection Process for Junior Research Fellowship:
- Selection will be based on the online examination (Computer Based Test).
Online examination: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar (J&K) and Varanasi
- For General/EWS/OBC: Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.1200/-
Note: PwBD exempted from payment of a fee
How to Apply ICMR Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at ICMR website (www.icmr.nic.in) from 27 April to 27 May 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 27 April 2020)
- Start date for filling of online application form: 27.04.2020
- Last date for filling of online application form: 27.05.2020
- Date of online examination: 12.07.2020 (Sunday)