ICMR Recruitment 2021 – Indian Council Of Medical Research has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Scientists/Computer Programmer/Research Assistant. There are 07 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidate who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree/Ph.D/Graduate can apply for this job. The age limit of the candidate should not exceed more than 40 years. The last date to apply is on or before 08 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
The Indian Council of Medical Research, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets.
ICMR Recruitment 2021 Details:
ICMR Recruitment 2021 for Scientists/Computer Programmer/Research Assistant:
|Job Role||Scientists/Computer Programmer/Research Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||08 January 2021|
- 1st class Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or related discipline from a recognized university with 2-year experience in relevant subject. OR
- 2 nd Class M.Sc. + PhD in Bioinformatics or related Discipline from recognized university with 1-year experience in relevant subject.
- 1st class Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or related discipline from a recognized university with 4-year experience. OR
- 2 nd Class M.Sc. + PhD in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology or related Discipline from recognized university with 4 year experience.
- 1st class M. Stats. or 1st class M.A/M. Sc. (Mathematical Statistics/Biostatistics or related Discipline) with 2 year experience. OR
- 2nd class M.Stats or 2nd Class M.A/M.Sc. (Mathematical Statistics/Biostatistics or related Discipline) + PhD in Statistic or related Discipline with 1 year experience in relevant subject.
Computer Programmer :
- Master’s degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science from recognized institution/university. OR
- B.E./B Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/information Technology from a recognized institution/ university with 2 years of experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in Government/autonomous PSU etc, recognized institutes.
- Graduate in science/relevant subjects from a recognized University with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution. OR Master Degree in the relevant subject or related Discipline.
- Scientist-B (Bioinformatics): Not exceeding 35 years
- Scientist-C (Bioinformatics): Not exceeding 40 years
- Scientist-B (Statistics): Not exceeding 35 years
- Computer Programmer : Not exceeding 30 years
- Research Assistant : Not exceeding 30 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For OBC/SC/ST – up to 5 years
- Scientist-B (Bioinformatics): 02 Posts
- Scientist-C (Bioinformatics): 01 Post
- Scientist-B (Statistics): 02 Posts
- Computer Programmer : 01 Post
- Research Assistant : 01 Post
- Scientist-B (Bioinformatics): Rs. 48,000/-
- Scientist-C (Bioinformatics): Rs. 51,000/-
- Scientist-B (Statistics): Rs. 48,000/-
- Computer Programmer : Rs. 32,500/-
- Research Assistant : Rs. 31,000/-
ICMR Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the written test/Interview.
How to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online with the required documentation on or before 08 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
ICMR Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Starting Date||27 April 2020|
|Last Date||27 May 2020|
- M.Sc/MA or equivalent degree in the following relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination in 2019-2020 session can also apply.
Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Sciences, etc.)
Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics (agriculture economics will not be considered).
Upper Age Limit (as on 30.09.2020): 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST, PwBD and female: 5 years
Field Wise Vacancies:
- Biomedical Sciences – 120 posts
- Social Sciences – 30 posts
ICMR Recruitment selection Process for Junior Research Fellowship:
- Selection will be based on the online examination (Computer Based Test).
Online examination: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar (J&K) and Varanasi
- For General/EWS/OBC: Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.1200/-
Note: PwBD exempted from payment of a fee
How to Apply ICMR Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at ICMR website (www.icmr.nic.in) from 27 April to 27 May 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 27 April 2020)
- Start date for filling of online application form: 27.04.2020
- Last date for filling of online application form: 27.05.2020
- Date of online examination: 12.07.2020 (Sunday)