ICGEB Recruitment 2023: The International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology has advertised notification for the posts of Project Assistant/Scientific Administrative Assistant. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/M.Sc are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
ICGEB Recruitment 2023 for Project/Scientific Administrative Assistant:
|Job Role||Project/Scientific Administrative Assistant|
|Total Posts||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 22,320 – 36,208/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||10 November 2023|
Project Name: Translational Bioinformatics Group for a DBT-funded project.
About Project: The project involves the usage of Artificial intelligence to analyze high throughput data in modern biology, health sciences and agriculture.
- Qualification: M.Sc in science, including computer science.
- Essential experience: Working independently on a Bioinformatics project with experience in Python, machine learning, and Linux OS.
- Desirable experience: R, Web server technologies, CADD, Linux system administration.
Scientific Administrative Assistant:
- Qualification: Any degree in any discipline with experience in maintaining IT-related infrastructure.
- Essential experience: Installation and management of various hardware and Operating Systems (Linux, Ubuntu, Windows, Mac). Working experience with word processors and MS Excel. Good communication skills.
- Desirable experience: Experience working on HPC, RAID and Backups. Knowledge of SQL, Web servers and HTML.
- Project Assistant: Rs 36,208/- pm (inclusive of HRA).
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: Rs 22,320/- pm (inclusive of HRA).
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: 01 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview at ICGEB.
- Only the selected candidates will be informed individually.
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be offered to the candidates attending the interview.
How to apply for ICGEB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10 November 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here