ICAR CICR Recruitment 2020 – ICAR – Central Institute for Cotton Research scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Young Professional-I for 03 vacancies and Young Professional-II for 03 vacancies. Candidates who complete their B.Sc/ M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the walk-in-interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 08 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/Research Associates
- NBFGR Recruitment 2020 for SRF/ Young Professional
- NIMR Walk-in-Interview 2020 for JRF/ RA/ MTS/ Project Asst
ICAR CICR Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Young Professional-I & II|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 25,000/-Month|
|Venue Date||08 September 2020|
- Agri. Entomology: M.Sc. Agri. Entomology /Plant Pathology/ Nematology or relevant basic science.
- Plant Pathology: M.Sc. Plant Pathology/Nematology/ Biotechnology or relevant basic science.
- Plant Breeding: M.Sc.Plant Breeding/ Genetics/ Biotechnology or relevant basic science.
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ Life science, Good working knowledge of Computer
Post wise vacancies: 06 Posts
- Young Professional-I: 03 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 03 Posts
- Young Professional-I: Rs.15,000/Month
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 25,000/Month
ICAR CICR Recruitment Selection Process for Young Professionals:
- Candidates will have to appear in one hour written test on the date of Walk- in- interview
How to Apply ICAR CICR Recruitment 2020 for Young Professionals?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 08 September 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 08 September 2020 at 10 AM
ICAR.CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR COTTON RESEARCH
REGIONAL STATION, SIRSA-125055 (HARYANA)