ICAR CICR Recruitment 2023 notification announced for SRF/Young Professional posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 21 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
ICAR CICR Recruitment 2023 for SRF/Young Professionals:
|Job Role||SRF/Young Professionals|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-pm|
|Interview Date||21 September 2023|
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc Agricultural Entomology
- Desirable: Computer knowledge.
- Nature of work: Collection of data from five selected village in the Coimbatore District
- B.Sc Agriculture / B.Sc (Botany) / B.Sc (Zoology)
- Computer knowledge.
- Willingness to stay at one of the selected villages in the Coimbatore District
- Nature of work: Collection of data from five selected villages in the Coimbatore District
- These temporary contractual appointments are till 31.03.2024 or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The Young Professional will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in ICAR-CICR
Age Limit(As on 21 September 2023): 21 – 45 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.
- SRF: Rs. 31,000/-
- Young Professionals: Rs. 25,000/-
No.of.vacancies: 02 Posts.
- SRF: 01 Post
- Young Professionals: 01 Post
- The selection process will be a walk-in interview.
- There will be one one-hour written test on the date of the walk-in Interview.
How To Apply for ICAR CICR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can bring the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph enclosed with the application to attend the walk-in interview on 21 September 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
Interview Date: 21 September 2023.(F.N)
ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR),
Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu.