IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which in short is called IBPS is now accepting applications for the post of Officers and Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks (RRB). The exams are expected to be conducted in the months of August to October 2021. The admit cards for this exam are expected to be released at the end of July 2021. More details related to the admit cards, exam procedure, and other important dates related to this exam is given below.For details regarding the educational qualifications, the number of vacancies and the selection process of the exam, visit – IBPS RRB RECRUITMENT.
|Preliminary Examination||Office Assistants and Officer Scale I: 01.08.2021, 07.08.2021, 08.08.2021, 14.08.2021 and 21.08.2021|
|Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III: 25.09.2021|
|Main Examination||Officer Scale I: 25.09.2021
Office Assistants: 03.10.2021
How to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card?
The admit card which is also referred to as Call Letters is important for you to be allowed to appear for the exam. All the details regarding the exam will be available on the admit card. Follow the below steps to download your admit card for IBPS RRB exam.
Step 1- Visit the IBPS official website, where you applied for the exam www.ibps.in Or https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rrbsoaxmay21/
Step 2 – Login using your credentials which were given to you during the time of applying.
Step 4 – You will now be logged in to your account and your admit card will be available there for download.
Step 5 – Take a printout of your admit card. Colour print out is preferable.
Things To Checkout In The Admit Card / Call Letter:
- Date of the Exam.
- Register Number.
- Exam Venue.
- Reporting time of the exam.
- Start time of the exam.
- The name on the admit card is the same as in the ID Proof.
Things That Are Not Allowed In The Examination Venue:
- Any electronic devices such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops, calculators, and Bluetooth devices.
- Any type of textbooks, and notebooks.
- Any personal belongings such as a purse, handbag, etc.
- Talking to other candidates during the exam may result in marking you for malpractice.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination hall once the exam starts even for breaks.
Thing To Be Taken Care Of On The Day Of The Exam:
- Make sure that you reach the examination venue prior, avoiding any delays.
- Candidates should bring one additional passport size photograph along with their admit card. ( This photograph and the photo that is on the admit card should be the same ).
- You should take a printout of your admit card to the exam venue.
- Make sure that the identity proof you take is a valid one as mentioned in the admit card. Take a photocopy of the id proof also.
- Take a pen and pencil for your use during the exam.
- After reaching the exam venue, verify your call letter and id proof with the volunteer present there.
- Check the notice board and reach the exam hall that is allocated to you.
- After entering the exam hall, write your registration number on the scribble pad which will be provided to you by the exam organisers.
- After the examination is over, there will be a box kept in the venue, where all the candidates should drop their rough sheets.
- Make sure to give your signature and left thumb impression in the call letter and the attendance sheet which will be provided to you during your exam. This is MANDATORY.
- You are allowed to take a transparent water bottle with you.
- It is compulsory to wear a proper mask (N95) that covers the nose and mouth properly. Gloves and Personal hand sanitiser are also allowed.
- The call letter of the candidates who are appearing for the PRELIMINARY EXAM will not be collected by the exam organisers after the exam. Keep the call letter safe, as you have to provide it during the MAIN EXAM.
- After you login in to the allocated system, make sure that all the details that are displayed on the screen are correct. If not, inform the hall supervisors.
- After answering the questions, make sure that you click “Mark For Review”. Only those questions that are marked for review will be taken for evaluation.
Additional Things To Be Done On The Day Of Exam:
- It is compulsory for each candidate to show his risk factor using the “Aarogya Setu App”.
- Only by showing this, the candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- If the candidate doesn’t have access to smartphones, they should submit a signed form which is available in the official advertisement under the section Annexure-IV.
- If the candidate’s risk factor shows that they are prone to get affected either in the Aarogya Setu app or in the declaration form, then that candidate will not be allowed to take up the exam.
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having a temperature that is greater than 99.14° F or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
Pre – Examination Training (PET):
Pre – Examination Training for the IBPS RRB exams will be organised and provided by the Regional Rural Banks to a selected category of the candidates. All eligible candidates who wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ONLINE APPLICATION.
The admit card for the PET is expected to be released on the official IBPS Website on the 9th of July, 2021. The admit card for the PET can be downloaded from their official website by logging in using your credentials (The same procedure as mentioned above for IBPS RRB Admit Card Download). The training period is from July 19 to July 25. After the training period, the admit card of Preliminary exams will be released and the candidates can appear for the exam.
Kindly note that this is just training and attending this training doesn’t mean that you are selected for the position that you applied for.
TENTATIVE DATES FOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULT
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September 2021|
|Available of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||September 2021|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||September/October 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2021|
|Available of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose) )||January 2022|
What is the difference between Prelims, Mains and Single Examination ?
The prelims and mains exam are conducted for IBPS RRB Scale 1 officer and Office Assistants posts. Single Exam is for Scale 2 and Scale 3 Officers.
Are there Negative markings for wrong answers?
Yes, 1/4th of the mark of the question will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Where can I take Mock test before the exam as preparation?
You can take a mock test from the official website of IBPS.IBPS Official Website > Mock Test
Will I get a separate call letter / admit card for my mains exam?
Yes, you will receive a separate call letter for the mains exam. But you should also carry your preliminary exam admit card along with your main exam admit card.