IBPS Recruitment 2018 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Job notification for the post of Research Associate and Research Associate Technical.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBPS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Research Associate, Research Associate Technical|
|Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/MCA/ Postgraduate Degree/Diploma|
|Last date||16 January 2018|
IBPS Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes. OR
- Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes. OR
- Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with focus on Personnel Assessment/Quantitative Techniques in HRD/Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes.
Research Associate Technical:
M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university/Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation / M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science.
Post wise vacancies: 2 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Research Associate-Technical – 1 Post
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 30 years.
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Probation period: The candidates selected will be on a probationary period of one year from the date of joining.
IBPS Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online examination will subsequently be called for further process of Selection which may include Item Writing/Group Exercises /Interview Etc.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||20 minutes|
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Hyderabad, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Jammu, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 January 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration: 04.01.2018 to 16.01.2018
- Online Fee payment: 04.01.2018 to 16.01.2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 18.01.2018
- Online Examination (Tentative date): 28.01.2018
- Conduct of Interview/Group Exercises: February 2018