IBPS PO Syllabus 2019: The recent updates from the IBPS bank is to recruit Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee for 4336 vacancies with various selection procedures. The authority yet to schedule prelims exam, mains exam and personal interview for the eligible candidates in prescribed dates. The online registration is opened on the official portal from 7 August to 28 August 2019. Graduates who are not yet applied so far can visit the IBPS Recruitment 2019 for detailed eligibility and application process.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2019:
The online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 4336 vacancies in various banks under IBPS. For all candidates who are applied successfully on or before the last date, IBPS Hall Ticket 2019 will be released online. After the registration process, candidates have to start their preparations for the prelims examination. Before that, they have to know the important dates of IBPS Recruitment 2019:-
- IBPS PO Prelims Call Letter: October 2019
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date: 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019,19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Call Letter: November 2019
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Date: 30.11.2019
- IBPS PO interview: January/February 2020
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019:-
IBPS Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The prelims examination will be conducted in online mode with a duration of 1 hour.
The prelims exam can consist of 3 sections for a total of 100 marks with a total of 100 questions.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in IBPS PO exam.
- The total of 100 questions will be in multiple-choice questions.
- The sectional cutoff will be considered to shortlist the candidates for the mains exam.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
- Mains examination will be held with a duration of 3 hours to answer 155 questions for a total of 200 marks.
- Mains examination can consist of multiple chopice and descriptibe type questions.
- Objective questions will be answered in online mode while descriptive will be answered in offline mode.
- IBPS Introduce the descriptive paper in the mains examinations in terms of writing essay or letter.
- The descriptive paper will be conducted for 25 marks with the 30 minutes duration.
- The medium of question paper will be in Hindi and English.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|English Language (Letter/Essay)||35||40|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60|
|General, Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40|
IBPS PO Syllabus 2019:
IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus 2019:
For the English Language:
- The total of 30 multiple choice question will be expected from this section.
- Topics to be covered will be any of the following Reading Comprehension, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Paragraph Completion Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, and Cloze Test.
For Numerical Ability:
- There will be a total of 35 questions in multiple-choice questions type.
- Let’s check topics to be expected in these sections are Simplification, Mixtures & Allegations, Permutation, Combination &Probability, Number Systems, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Work & Time, Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds and Indices.
For Reasoning Ability:
- Reasoning ability will carry 35 MCQ for a total of 35 marks in the following topics
Logical Reasoning, Seating Arrangement, Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, and Blood Relations.
IBPS PO Mains Syllabus 2019:
For Reasoning & Computer Aptitude:
- This section will carry 35 questions for a total of 60 marks.
- Reasoning topics will include following Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Syllogism, Scheduling, Double Lineup, Circular and linear Seating Arrangement, Code Inequalities and etc.
- While for Computer aptitude topics will be internet, memory, keyboard shortcuts, MS office, Computer hardware, Computer software, operating system and network.
For Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- The questions will be asked in both English and Hindi language for 60 marks with 45 questions.
- Topics to be covered in this section are Ratio and Percentage, Mensuration and Geometry, Interest, Problems of Ages, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Data Sufficiency, Permutation and Combination, And Probability
For General, Economy/Banking Awareness:
- The total of 40 questions will be asked in financial awareness, current affairs and general knowledge topics.
IBPS PO 2019 Normalized Score:
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalised using the equipercentile method.
- In case, scores up to two decimal points, then calculations will be taken for further consideration.
- Each candidate has to score at least equal to the minimum score in each test of Online Main examination, and it will be considered to screen the candidates for interview.
- A minimum score will depend on the number of vacancies available, and a number of candidates to be shortlisted for interview.
- IBPS will not share the scores obtained in the Main online examination officially prior to the completion of the interview process,