IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 – IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card yet to release in the official website of the IBPS, candidates who are all successfully complete the application process can download IBPS Hall ticket 2019. IBPS will release the separate call letter for the Prelims, Mains, Interview examination on their website. Applied candidates are requested to check the IBPS website frequently to get the details about hall ticket. For more details about the job, candidates can check the IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 page.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2019:
IBPS PO Admit card expected to be released in the October month. Candidates applied for this recruitment are requested to check the official website to get the Prelims, Admit Card. Candidates who select in the prelims exam will get the main exam hall ticket. For each level of the examination, they will generate the Admit Card for the eligible candidates; A separate call letter will be given to the specially-abled candidates.
How to download the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2019:
Call letter will be downloaded with the login ID and password of the candidates which is issued while registering the application. Without the login credentials, there is no provision to download the call letter online. Because other than the online mode no modes are appreciated to receive the IBPS Call letter. Candidates can download their IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card with the following steps
STEP 1: Visit the official website of IBPS (ibps.in)
STEP 2: Click on the IBPS PO 2019 Call Letter link
STEP 3: Enter your Registration ID and Password
STEP 4: IBPS PO Admit Card will be displayed
STEP 5: Download and print out the IBPS PO Admit Card
Note: Click here to check detailed topics and exam pattern of IBPS PO Syllabus 2019.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2019:
After downloading the Prelims Admit Card, candidates should verify the details printed on the IBPS PO Admit card In order to avoid the discrepancies. Check the following details are entered correctly or not in your IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2019:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Test Centre Details
- Time of Exam
- Exam hall instructions
- Signature of the candidates
Required things with IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card:
Candidates are requested to carry the valid ID proof and copy of the ID proof while entering into the examination hall. The ID proof should be in original and should not have any blurred photograph or signature.
Note: Candidates make sure that you are carrying the same ID proof, that you uploaded in the application process
such acceptable ID proofs:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
Restricted things in the IBPS PO Exam Hall:
- Candidates should not bring any electronic items like a mobile, calculator; electronics watch etc..
- All ornaments, stationery items, bottles, printed papers, pencil etc. will not be allowed in the examination hall
Note: Candidates should not bring any of the materials, except Admit Card and ID proof
IBPS PO Exam Instructions:
- Candidates must report to the exam hall before 30 minutes
- Candidates should bring hall tickets and ID proof
- Candidates have to put the same signature in the application form and Admit card
- Any canvassing in the exam hall the particular candidates will be disqualified
- Candidates should not bring the restricted items to the exam hall
- Candidates should sit in their allotted place
- Candidates should not keep any chemical products in their hands
IBPS PO 2019 – Selection Process:
The selection process will be done on the basis of individual performance in the following stages is:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Identity Verification
IBPS PO 2019 – Preliminary Examination:
- The examination will be conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
- There will be 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer
- The topics are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability
Note: The candidates who are all qualified in the preliminary exam only can attend the
- The Main examination will be conducted for 200 Marks; the time duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
- The topics which are cover in this round is Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation, English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview process will not be less than 40%
- Minimum marks will be 35% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates