IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment scheduled for clerical vacancies in public sector banks across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBPS Clerk 2017-Recruitment Details:
|Job LocationF||Across India|
|Last Date||3 October 2017|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit(As on 01.09.2017): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive) (Relaxation: SC/ST-5 Years, OBC-3 Years, PWD-10 Years)
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk 2017:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
IBPS Clerk 2017 State Wise Vacancies: (Indicative)
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||0|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7|
|Daman & Diu||8|
|Jammu & Kashmir||34|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Process:
IBPS Clerk Selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination.The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Total||100 Questions/100 Marks|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to Apply IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this IBPS Clerk vacancies in online from 12 September to 3 October 2017
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2017:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017,
09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2018
- Online Examination – Main 21.01.2018
- Provisional Allotment April 2018