IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) Job notification for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBBI Recruitment 2018: Assistant Manager
|Job Role||Officer (Assistant Manager)|
|Qualification||CA/CS/CMA /LLB/ MBA/M.Com|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 March 2018|
IBBI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: CA /CS /CMA / LLB/ MBA with Finance/Masters in Economics/ Masters in Commerce
- Pass in Limited Insolvency Examination;
- Higher Qualification than Essential Qualification;
- Two or more of the essential qualifications;
These must be from a Recognised University / Institution.
Note: Candidates applying would be expected to be computer literate and conversant with
MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
Age Limit(As on 01.03.2018):
- General: 28 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 31 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987)
- SC/ST: 33 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985)
IBBI Recruitment Assistant Manager Selection Process:
Mode of selection will be Online Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
- An online examination of Objective type (Multiple Choice -5 options’ pattern) for 150 marks
- Each question will carry 1 mark.There will be 1/4th penalty for wrong answers.
- The test will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for English language test.
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Economy/Financial Sector Awareness||30|
|Insolvency and Related Laws||30|
Group discussion & Interview: On fulfilling the criteria of minimum cut off marks in each subject, candidates will be shortlisted for Group discussion and interview.
- General / OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD) – Nil.
Examination Centre: Delhi-NCR, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad-Gandhinagar, Patna, Chandigarh-Mohali, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal, Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhubaneshwar and Dehradun.
How to apply IBBI Recruitment for Assistant Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 14 March 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening of application link and payment of fees: 22.2.2018
- Closing of application link and payment of fees: 14.3.2018
- Date of Online Examination: In the month of March/April 2018