IBA Recruitment 2022 – Indian Banks’ Association invites online application from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Manager in various discipline. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree are eligible to apply for this Engineers job. The selection process is based on written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at IBA careers website on or 31 May 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IBA: Indian Banks’ Association (IBA), formed on (26 September 1946) as a representative body of management of banking in India operating in India – an association of Indian banks and financial institutions based in Mumbai. With an initial membership representing 22 banks in India in 1946, IBA currently represents 247 banking companies operating in India. IBA was formed for development, coordination and strengthening of Indian banking, and assist the member banks in various ways including implementation of new systems and adoption of standards among the members. Indian Banks’ Association is managed by a managing committee, and the current managing committee consists of one chairman, 3 deputy chairmen, 1 honorary secretary and 26 members.
IBA Recruitment 2022:
IBA Recruitment 2022 for Manager:
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|CTC||Rs.39,660 – 94,660/-|
|Last Date||31 May 2022|
Manager (Chief Executive -Secretariat) :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India/Govt. bodies/AICTE. Work Experience: 3-5 years experience in Secretarial role in Banking/Financial industry or hospitality sector is preferred.
Manager (HR&IR) :
- Two Years Post Graduation degree or 2 Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HRD/ Labour Law/ HR or equivalent. Work Experience: 3-5 years experience in HR&IR , preferably in banking/Financial industry is preferred.
Manager (PS & BT) :
- B.E./ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent certifications from reputed Institutes. Work Experience: Post qualification experience of 3-5 years preferably in banking institutions /Financial Sector/IT Industry.
Manager (Corporate Communications) :
- Degree in Mass Communication, Media Management(Full Time) or equivalent. Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience of handling Corporate communication, Mass Communication, Social media handling ( Print and Electronic) in banking/financial industry/media is preferred.
Manager (Finance & Administration) :
- M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ CA or equivalent. Work Experience: 3-5 years experience of handling Finance and Administration preferably in banking/financial industry.
- Manager – 25 – 40 years
- Manager – Rs.39,660 – 94,660/-
IBA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or any other selection method: IBA reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- IBA reserves its right to call candidates in a particular ratio, at its sole discretion as per the IBA`s requirement. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- Adequate number of candidates as decided by the IBA will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process. The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the IBA.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.