Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2023 for the post of Junior Intelligent Officer Grade – II (Technical), i.e. JIO-11/Tech in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs). Candidates with a B. Sc/ BCA/ Diploma educational background are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates read the notification carefully and then apply for this post online before 23 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 for Junior Intelligent Officer:
|Job Role||Junior Intelligent Officer|
|Total vacancies||797 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||03 June 2023|
|Last Date||23 June 2023|
Junior Intelligent Officer:
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & ·communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit(As on 23 June 2023): 18 -27 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST & by three years for OBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered three years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & are not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statuary bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates & up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen and the children & dependents of victims of the riots of 2002 in Gujarat& Sikh riots of 1984 as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
Total Vacancies: 797 Posts
- UR: 325 Posts
- EWS: 79 Posts
- OBC: 215 Posts
- SC: 119 Posts
- ST: 59 Posts
Salary: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-Month
- The candidates will be selected based on Tier-I & Tier-II Examination.
- Tier-I: 2 Hours & 100 Marks
- Online exam of objective type MCQs (100 questions) based on General Mental Ability’ (25%) & Combination of subjects as per essential qualifications (75%). Negative marking of 1⁄4 mark for each wrong answer
- Tier-II: 30 Marks – Skill Test – it would be practical based and technical 30 in nature commensurate with the job profile
- Tier-III: 20 Marks – Interview/Personality Test
- The cut-off marks (out of 100) In the Tier-I exam would be UR-35, OBC-34,
- Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs. 450/-(For All Candidates)
- Examination Fee in addition to Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs. 50/- and Rs. 450/- (Male candidates of UR, EWS and OBC categories)
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt. in Group ‘C’ post on a regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 50/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 450/-.
- Banking charges, if applicable, will be borne by the candidate.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway & the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Payment can be made online via SBI EPAY LITE through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, and Internet Banking. UPI, SBI challan etc.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register on NCS or MHA official website and apply for this position online latest by 23 June 2023(23.59 pm)
For More details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application: 03 June 2023
- Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee: 23 June 2023 (23:59 Hrs)
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan: 27 June 2023(Banking Hours)
What all are the vacancies available at Intelligence Bureau-IB?
At present IB having vacancies for Junior Intelligent Officer Posts
How many vacancies to be filled for IB posts?
There are 797 vacancies to be filled for this posts
What is the last date to apply IB Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can submit their application in online latest by 23 June 2023.
What is the Age limit to apply for IB Recruitment?
Candidates who have age between 18-27 years can apply