IASST Recruitment 2020 – The Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant, Field Worker, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Research Associate, Project Scientist for 14 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s degree/ Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.iasst.res.in) website on or before 21 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- WB Health Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Molecular Biologist/Lab Technician
- NIO Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistant
IASST Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Assistant/ Field Worker/ Laboratory Assistant/ Senior Research Associate/ Project Scientist|
|Job Location||Garchuk, Guwahati|
|Last Date||21 June 2020|
Project Assistant/ Field Worker:
- Graduate in Science from a recognized university
- B. Sc with chemistry/ microbiology/ botany/ zoology from a recognized university
Senior Research Associate:
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Organic Chemistry from a recognized university
- 4 years research experience in the relevant field or PhD in Life Sciences/ Organic Chemistry from a recognized university, research experience/ PhD in human microbiome/ food/ fermentation/ microbial ecology/ herbal medicine/ natural product chemistry/ analytical.
- PhD in any discipline in life sciences from a recognized university and 3 years post-PhD research experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit: As per GOI guidelines
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Assistant: 02 posts
- Field Worker: 03 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 04 posts
- Senior Research Associate: 04 posts
- Project Scientist-II: 01 post
- Project Assistant: Rs 12,500/-
- Field Worker: Rs 18,000/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs 20,000/-
- Senior Research Associate: Rs 42,000/-
- Project Scientist-II: Rs 67,000/-
IASST Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Candidate should bring their original mark-sheets, certificates and other related documents at the time of interview
How to Apply for IASST Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online through (www.iasst.res.in) website on or before 21 June 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now