IARI Recruitment 2019 – ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) scheduled walk-in-interview for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II & Technical Assistant. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
IARI Recruitment 2019:
List of Openings – ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|SRF/Young Professional||8||IARI JRF/YP/PA Walk-in|
|YP/Technical Assistant||2||IARI YP/TA Walk-in|
IARI Walk-in-Interview for JRF/SRF/YP/Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional II|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||17 May 2019|
IARI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.Tech. or Master degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /MCA or equivalent.
- Master degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Sciences/MCA or equivalent Master degree from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Plant Genetic Resources/ Biochemistry/ Entomology/ Nematology/ Plant Pathology/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Plant Physiology or relevant life sciences
Senior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate degree in Computer Sciences/ Statistics/Remote sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Geoinformation science with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree or integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech 5years) in relevant subject. OR
- Master’s degree in Entomology/Nematology/Plant Pathology/Biotechnology/ Microbiology with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree. OR
- Post Graduate degree in Genetics/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Plant Physiology/Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/Plant Breeding/Horticulture or relevant biological Sciences with
4/5 years bachelor’s degree or integrated (B. Tech. + M.Tech. 5 years) in relevant subject.
Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC- NET/CSIR-NET/ MHRD-GATE
qualification or equivalent. OR
- Post Graduate degree in Plant Physiology/Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Botany/Biochemistry/ or relevant biological Sciences with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree or integrated (B. Tech. + M. Tech. 5 years) in relevant subject.
- Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/ MHRD-GATE qualification or equivalent
Age limit (As on 17.05.2019): Below 35 years
Age Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST and woman candidates
- Others as per the Govt. rules
IARI – List of vacancies: 8 Posts
- Young professional (II) – 3 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 5 Posts
IARI Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on Interview.
How to apply IARI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 17 May 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now