IARI Recruitment 2018 – ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) scheduled walk-in-interview for Young Professionals I (YP I) and Young Professional II (YP II). The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
IARI Recruitment 2018:
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) Walk-in-Interview:
|Job Role||Young Professionals I & II|
|Salary||YP II: Rs.25,000/Month|
YP I: Rs.15,000/Month
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||22 May 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- M.Sc / M.Sc.(Ag.) in Plant breading/Genetics/Soil Science /Agronomy/Environmental Sciences/Agri. Engineering /Biotechnology/ Entomology/Plant Pathology/Plant Protection/Plant Physiology/ Agri. Extension/Agri. Economics discipline of Agriculture or M.Tech/B.Tech (Ag. Engineering)
- M.Tech//MCA/M.Sc in Agriculture/Computer Science/Information Technology/ Remote sensing/Geoinformatics.
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Ag.) or B.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Biology
Age limit(As on 22.05.2018): 21 to 45 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 13 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 5 Posts
Period of Engagement: The positions are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis. YP I and YP II will be engaged for 12 months. The posts may be extendable to another term up to 12 months (based on need, & performance of the candidate) and/or co-terminus with the project or up to 31. 03. 2020, whichever is earlier.
The selection process of Young Professionals(YP) is based on Interview.
How to apply IARI Recruitment 2018 for YP?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 22 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 22 May 2018 at 10:30 AM (reporting time 9.30 am)
Center for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture,
NRL Building, IARI,
Pusa, New Delhi 110012.
Documents Required: The candidates will have to bring a copy of bio-data (as per proforma), original certificates, self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards, experience certificate, and recent passport size photograph.