IARI Recruitment 2018 – ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) scheduled walk-in-interview for Young Professional I & Young Professional II for M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
IARI Recruitment 2018:
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute(IARI) Walk-in-Interview:
|Job Role||Young Professional I & Young Professionals II|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,000/Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||31 July 2018|
- Master degree in Microbiology /Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of PCR, DNA isolation, gene cloning, gel electrophoresis.
- M.Sc. Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks, having expertise in Plant-Microbe interaction studies in lab and field and bioinformatic analyses.
- Desirable: Experience in working with cyanobacteria; Good knowledge of computers and
MS Office.Experience of field work and soil/plant/microbiological analyses
Age limit: Below 35 years (Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per the Govt. rules)
List of vacancies: 3 Posts
- Young Professional (II) – 1 Post
- Young Professional (I) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional (II): Rs. 25,000/Month
- Young Professional (I): Rs. 15,000/Month
Period of Engagement: Initially the period of engagement of SRF will be up to 31.03.2019, likely to be extended.
IARI YP Selection Process:
The selection process of Young Professionals – I & II (YP- I & II) is based on Interview.
How to apply IARI Recruitment 2018 for YP?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 31 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 31st July 2018 Time: 09.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Division of Microbiology,
IARI, Pusa Campus,
Documents Required: Candidates should appear for interview with a copy of bio-data (strictly in the prescribed format given notification), photographs and original testimonials.