IAHE Recruitment 2022 – Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE), Noida is the premium National Training Institute for training of highway professionals and registered society under the administrative control of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager to be filled for 03 vacancies. The Educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree/B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com and others. Interested candidates can apply on or before 07 January 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
IAHE Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary/month||Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/-|
|Last Date||07 January 2023|
- Essential: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Desirable: PG Diploma/ Degree in Business administration/ Human Resource Development or Degree in Law from recognized University /Institute.
- Essential: Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in Commerce / CA /ICWA/MBA (Finance) from a Recognized University / Institute.
- Essential: Bachelor degree in the Computer Science /Computer Engineering/ IT Engineering from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in any subject in the Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT Engineering from a recognized University.
Age limit: not exceeding 35 years.(upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt.of India Rules)
Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Admn) – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager(Finance/Account) – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager(IT) – 01 Post
IAHE Recruitment Selection Process:
For Assistant Manager (Admn.) and Assistant Manager (Finance/Account):
- On the basis of database of UPSC’s Public Disclosure list for CSE, 2020 issued on 01.02.2022 The interested and eligible candidates who had appeared in Interview/Personality test for Civil Services (Main) Examination 2020 but are not recommended for appointment in any service and whose name exists in the above list may apply subject to fulfilling the educational qualifications w.r.t. to the respective posts.
For Assistant Manager (IT):
- On the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score in Computer Science and Information Technology discipline as on closing date of advertisement.
- In the event of number of applications being large, IAHE will adopt short listing criteria to restrict tire number of candidates for interaction / interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
- The candidates will have to give an undertaking that he/she will sign a bond for serving IAHE for a minimum period of one year from the date of joining the services and not leaving the IAHE
How to apply for IAHE Recruitment 2022?
Applications in the prescribed format, which can also be downloaded from website may be submitted in hard copy to the following address on or before 07.01.2023 by 5:30 PM. Receipt of late applications shall not be considered.
For more Details & Application Form: Click Here
Noida – 201301 (UP)