IACS Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Bridge Fellow-I/RA1. There are 01 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D. are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS): It is an institute of higher learning in Kolkata. It is established in 1876 by Mahendra Lal Sarkar, who is a private medical practitioner. In the year of May 2018, the Ministry of Human Resource Development announced that IACS had been granted the status of Deemed University. It is India’s oldest research institute. It only focuses on fundamental research in basic sciences. This institute is engaged in fundamental research in various fields of chemistry, chemical biology, and physics. IACS is one of the most active research institutes in India and publishes an average of 500 research articles in peer-reviewed journals.
IACS Recruitment 2023 for Bridge Fellow-I/RA1:
|Job Role||Bridge Fellow-I/RA1|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs 42,000 – 58,000/-|
|Last Date||14 August 2023|
- The candidate should have a first or high second-class M. Sc. degree in Physics, Chemistry with a minimum average of 55% marks both in B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. examinations, along with a good overall academic record and has obtained Ph.D. or is due to submit the thesis within three months, with research experience in cell biology and proficiency in confocal microscopy and fluorescence lifetime imaging.
- A candidate who is expected to submit his/her Ph.D. thesis within three months from the deadline for this application mentioned above may also apply with a separate declaration letter given by the candidate’s supervisor mentioning the above three-month time limit.
- This has to be submitted by the candidate along with his/her application by 14.08.2023.
Salary: Rs 42,000 – 58,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the interview schedule.
- The interview will be held via electronic media such as Skype/Google Meet/Zoom platform.
How to apply for IACS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending their CVs to the mentioned mail id latest by 14 August 2023.
For more details: Click here
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of the e-mail should be the Full Name of the Candidate followed by “Application for RA-I position followed by the advertisement number”.
- The position is purely temporary, and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicitly or implicitly) any permanent post in the Institute.
- Tenure: 2 years from the date of joining as RA-I / Bridge fellow, subject to an evaluation after one year as per the rules of the Institute.
- A selected candidate who is yet to receive a Ph.D. degree may join only after the submission of his/her thesis within the time limit mentioned earlier subject to documentary proof of the thesis submission.