India Association for the Cultivation of Science IACS Recruitment 2022: India Association for the Cultivation of Science has announced recruitment for Research Associate-I. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The education qualification should be M.Sc/Ph.D. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 02 February 2022. The detailed eligibility, Vacancy and application process are given below.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS): It is an institute of higher learning in Kolkata. It is established in 1876 by Mahendra Lal Sarkar, who is a private medical practitioner. In the year of May 2018, the Ministry of Human Resource Development announced that IACS had been granted the status of Deemed University. It is India’s oldest research institute. It only focuses on fundamental research in basic sciences. This institute is engaged in fundamental research in various fields of chemistry, chemical biology and physics. IACS is one of the most active research institutes in India and publishes on an average of 500 research articles in peer-reviewed journals.
IACS Recruitment 2022:
IACS Recruitment 2022 for Research Associate:
|Job Role||Research Associate|
|Last Date||02 February 2022|
- A candidate should have a first or high second class M.Sc. degree in Physics with minimum average of 55% marks in B.Sc. (Hons.) and M.Sc. examination along with good overall academic record and has obtained Ph.D. or has submitted the thesis, with research experience supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals in the field of gravitational waves, early universe cosmology and theoretical aspects of black hole physics. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in numerical analysis.
- Research Associate: 02 posts
- Research Associate: Rs.47,000/-
IACS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the written test/interview. Interview via video based facility such as Skype, however is permissible subject to the availability of requisite connections. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the interview schedule.
How to apply for IACS Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the cv with self-attested scanned copies of certificates in a single pdf file through email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 02 February 2022
For More Details: Click here
IACS Recruitment 2019 for UDC/Assistant/MTS: (Expired)
|Salary||Level 1 – 12|
|Last Date||14 October 2019|
- For Assistant/Office Superintendent: Bachelors Degree in respective disciplines
- For Upper Division Clerk/Security Officer: Any Degree
- For Technical Superintendent/ Junior Engineer/ Senior Technician: HS and Diploma in respective disciplines
- For MTS(Administrative/General): Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised board.
- For MTS (Technical): Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised board + 2 years ITI Trade Certificate.
- For Registrar: Master’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech/Graduate (with MBA) or equivalent
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019): 18 to 27 years
Category wise Vacancies:
- Administrative: 51 posts
- Technical: 43 posts
For Group A:
- SC/ST and Female Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- All other categories: Rs.2000/-
For Group B & C:
- SC/ST and Female Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All other categories: Rs.1000/-
Fess Payment Mode:
The examination fees will be paid through demand draft drawn on State Bank of India, in favour of “India Association for the Cultivation of Science” payable at Kolkata.
The selection process is based on the written test, skill test, trade test and interview.
How to apply for IACS Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates get the application form in the Receipt and Dispatch Section of IACS office on any working day during 11 AM to 4 PM and submit the application form in the same section on or before 14 October 2019 till 4 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now