India Association for the Cultivation of Science: IACS Recruitment 2019 for Administrative and Technical. Around 94 vacancies are available for this post. The candidates read the notification carefully before filling up the application form. The application form is available in the Receipt and Dispatch Section in IACS office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS): It is an institute of higher learning in Kolkata. It is established in 1876 by Mahendra Lal Sarkar, who is a private medical practitioner. In the year of May 2018, the Ministry of Human Resource Development announced that IACS had been granted the status of Deemed University. It is India’s oldest research institute. It only focuses on fundamental research in basic sciences. This institute is engaged in fundamental research in various fields of chemistry, chemical biology and physics. IACS is one of the most active research institutes in India and publishes on an average of 500 research articles in peer-reviewed journals.
IACS Recruitment 2019:
|Salary||Level 1 – 12|
|Last Date||14 October 2019|
- For Assistant/Office Superintendent: Bachelors Degree in respective disciplines
- For Upper Division Clerk/Security Officer: Any Degree
- For Technical Superintendent/ Junior Engineer/ Senior Technician: HS and Diploma in respective disciplines
- For MTS(Administrative/General): Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised board.
- For MTS (Technical): Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised board + 2 years ITI Trade Certificate.
- For Registrar: Master’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech/Graduate (with MBA) or equivalent
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019): 18 to 27 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now