5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
India Association for the Cultivation of Science: IACS Recruitment 2019 for Administrative and Technical. Around 94 vacancies are available for this post. The candidates read the notification carefully before filling up the application form. The application form is available in the Receipt and Dispatch Section in IACS office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS): It is an institute of higher learning in Kolkata. It is established in 1876 by Mahendra Lal Sarkar, who is a private medical practitioner. In the year of May 2018, the Ministry of Human Resource Development announced that IACS had been granted the status of Deemed University. It is India’s oldest research institute. It only focuses on fundamental research in basic sciences. This institute is engaged in fundamental research in various fields of chemistry, chemical biology and physics. IACS is one of the most active research institutes in India and publishes on an average of 500 research articles in peer-reviewed journals.
IACS Recruitment 2019:
|Salary||Level 1 – 12|
|Last Date||14 October 2019|
- For Assistant/Office Superintendent: Bachelors Degree in respective disciplines
- For Upper Division Clerk/Security Officer: Any Degree
- For Technical Superintendent/ Junior Engineer/ Senior Technician: HS and Diploma in respective disciplines
- For MTS(Administrative/General): Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised board.
- For MTS (Technical): Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised board + 2 years ITI Trade Certificate.
- For Registrar: Master’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech/Graduate (with MBA) or equivalent
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019): 18 to 27 years
Category wise Vacancies:
- Administrative: 51 posts
- Technical: 43 posts
For Group A:
- SC/ST and Female Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- All other categories: Rs.2000/-
For Group B & C:
- SC/ST and Female Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All other categories: Rs.1000/-
Fess Payment Mode:
The examination fees will be paid through demand draft drawn on State Bank of India, in favour of “India Association for the Cultivation of Science” payable at Kolkata.
The selection process is based on the written test, skill test, trade test and interview.
How to apply for IACS Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates get the application form in the Receipt and Dispatch Section of IACS office on any working day during 11 AM to 4 PM and submit the application form in the same section on or before 14 October 2019 till 4 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now